BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Topeka
This yogurt is so good for like a to go healthy snack i guess you can call it but its very good and is good for you and the only thing i really dont like sometimes is the strawberries because sometimes i just dont wanna taste them i just wanna taste the yogurt but if your a strawberry fan this is the item for you.
Linda J.
Miami, OK
Strawberry banana low fat yogurt is a staple in my house.  We eat this on the regular. It's the perfect grab and go breakfast for my busy work morning.  I can eat it at my desk, and the price is just right for my budget too.  Then there is the creamy sweetness that gives my morning a jumpstart. Yum!
Amber G.
Morgantown
I admit, I'm not really sure how to write a yogurt review. But it is reasonably priced yogurt compared to others. I buy yoplait every time I buy yogurt, mostly because I love that you can really taste the two different fruits and one isn't stronger than the other. I recommend it when it comes up in conversation
Emma J.
Hamilton
This yogurt is a very average flavor but every time I go to the store I tend to find myself wandering over to the yogurt isle and picking up every flavor I can find! The price is outstanding and it’s very affordable! The taste is just like strawberry banana, it’s unbelievable and I fully recommend this yogurt.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I love Yoplait so much, it tastes so good, some flavors are better than others, but their yogurt is so creamy and perfect. Great way to stay healthy. It tastes just like the fruit or flavor that its suppose to. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Brandi M.
Eden, NC
If you are looking for something healthy, and the biggest bang for your buck, this is the yogurt! Can not believe how much you get for such a small price. Healthy, portable, and flavorful. I love having a yoplait and some fruit or cereal for breakfast. Dieting is hard but this yogurt makes it a little easier!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my go to yogurt favors. It's usually available for a deal at the grocery store, like 10 for $10 or something similar. There are other flavors available, too, if you aren't into strawberries or bananas.
mary klarer f.
Louisville, Kentucky
i really like this. it has a great taste. it’s fresh tasting. it’s not that expensive. it’s a pretty good price for the product. the flavor is really good. strong flavor of both. i personally like some other brands better because i seem to like more of the greek yogurts better. but my sister loves this.
Suha A.
Love yoplait yogurt definitely a great snack and at the same time leaves you wanting a little more. The company comes up with many great flavors although my favorite is strawberry banana would recommend this to others
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I grew up on these yogurts so they are always my go to yogurts. I love how they come in so many flavors and varieties. The taste is smooth and not too sweet so they are perfect for me. They are also a great size and very convenient for when I am on the go. I also love that they are one of the most affordable yogurts from a brand I trust.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart