BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amber T.
Potsdam, NY
Strawberry banana yogurt is one of my go-to snacks. If I need a quick snack before work or to hold me over till dinner, this is what I go for. Its affordable and delicious! Two things that don't usually go hand-in-hand. I don't buy it often, but when I do, I stock up at either my local walmart or price chopper.
Sherry L.
Fort Worth
What can I say I freaking love yoplait yogurt, when I say I use to make my momma buy this every time for me I mean it. I even buy it for myself now, I hate to share it, and I hate when its gone. Its really good it taste like the flavor, it doesn't need to be added to anything. The prices do change alot at grocery stores, but I guess that means customers are buying them so they want to make a lil extra money. I love it.
Anna H.
Philadelphia
Eat this everyday! Yogurt is part of my everyday breakfast. Love how it comes in so many delectable flavors! Very good price point can often find for only a dollar a price! Always on my grocery list every Sunday. Good nurturing facts for the product as well.
Lauren A.
Murray, UT
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt because it isn't sour. I find a lot of yogurt to be sour. I like that they have low fat options. The strawberry banana lowfat yogurt is really good. It doesn't taste like it's lowfat, it tastes the same as normal yogurt which is super appealing to me because I don't have to feel like I am missing out but I cant still be healthier. It is affordable too.
Beth M.
This is a great snack for when you are craving something sweet but don't want to indulge in something big. The texture of the yogurt isn't to thick, but isn't thin either. It's the perfect combination as well as the flavor. You can really taste the strawberry and banana combination. One thing of this and it will be sure to take care of those sweet cravings!
Sapphire A.
Wesley chapel, FL
My family loves this yogurt. Especially my 4 year old son he basically eats it very night. Is a great replacement for candy and is very healthy. Definitely recommend for everyone. It tastes absolutely great this flavor is my personal favorite.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
This yogurt is pretty tasty. The strawberry and banana mix is on point and it will have you wanting more. It's use of real strawberries is a bonus for it's delightful flavor and taste. If you haven't tried this yoplait original you are missing out.
hännäh |.
this yogurt is a really good product! I normally don't like yogurt but this one by yoplait is so good! my whole family enjoys this brand, it's always in our fridge.
Giselle V.
Tulare
For many people, this yogurt just might be a simple strawberry and banana yogurt, but personally it isn’t just a simple strawberry and banana yogurt. This brand and especially this flavor is pretty great because it’s so bomb. The taste is so simple and good. The texture is perfect considering it does have pieces of bananas and strawberries in it.
Heather B.
Pomona, IL
Yoplait is my go to yogurt! It is healthy but unlike most healthy food it tastes amazing! The strawberry banana flavor is the best one I've had. There is not too much strawberry nor too much banana. It has the perfect combination of both. It is also really affordable. You can find it at most grocery stores near the cheese, milk, and other dairy products. If you haven't tried Yoplait yogurt your missing out!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart