BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Meagan M.
I usually buy the larger container of the Strawberry banana yogurt, not the individual size. We have picky eaters in the house who do not like pieces of fruit in their yogurt. The larger size has no pieces but I have found the individual ones do. Great flavor liked by everyone in our household.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
I absolutely, absolutely love Yoplait yogurts so many good flavors to choose from! They have really good tasting fruit inside. I will always buy their brand. The whips chocolate yogurt is my all time favorite! Walmart sales every flavor!Yoplait® Whips!® Chocolate Lowfat Yogurt Mousse
Audrey D.
Olivehurst, CA
When attempting to lose weight, I had trouble with dropping metabolism. My nutritionist advised me that my breakfast was not sufficient. She said it was important to eat some protein within a half hour of raising in the morning. She said that otherwise my metabolism would drop. I asked her to mention some easy protein breakfast snacks and she suggested yogurt. I decided to try Yoplait yogurt and am happy with my decision. A six ounce carton is perfect for that early snack. It is tasty and comes in a variety of flavors. It is relatively low in calories and has all the right ingredients. Yoplait six ounce yogurt has 6-7 grams of protein, and only 20 carbs. It contains calcium (20% RDA), plus Vitamins A and D.
Cheyanne V.
Minot
I've eaten this brand since I was a child and now my son eats it as well. I get the best bang for my back without it being off brand! I will forever be a repeat customer! I usually buy it at Walmart or Target depending on who has the best deal! I will buy this over and over forever!
Megan R.
Holden Beach
Loved this yogurt the first time i bought it  although it was a little tart in the beginning the taste kind of grows on you and you find yourself wanting more good if you want something not as sweet and  tasty yet satisfying and price is also very reasonable which is also a plus
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
I love this yogurt! It isn’t very healthy, but I like eating it as a nighttime snack or a breakfast cheat meal. It tastes great, and doesn’t have an overwhelming taste of strawberry or banana (just enough). I would really recommend this to someone looking for a good sweet yogurt!
Teresa F.
Springfield
This has to be my all-time favorite yogurt. It's creamy and tastes awesome. When I want yogurt, this is the first one I grab. It doesn't matter where I'm shopping. It's available almost anywhere. I highly recommend this brand and flavor to anyone wanting a great and healthy snack.
Tracie E.
Dayton
I just love this yogurt it is not to rich yet really creamy and full of fruit and very flavorful. This is yogurt taste great plain or with granola. It's great for a snack or anytime. Greatly reccomend this product when choosing a yogurt its one of the best yogurts on the market.
Sienna G.
This is the only yogurt that I eat in the morning and it is filling and very tasty to eat when you don’t want a big meal. I usually add granola to the yogurt and it goes well together. I love anything with this brand and I recommend this to anyone who wants a good yogurt brand!
Brittany H.
Columbus
I ABSOLUTELY love yoplait yogurts and so does my family. It is an easy healthy snack we can grab on the go, for lunches or an after school snack.  The taste is always delicious and packed full of flavor. I am a repeat consumer and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart