BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
What is there bad to say about this yogurt? It is the perfect sweetness with a light airy texture. I have loved this yogurt as a kid and still love it today. I definitely try to change it up and add my own at home granola into it now to make more of a meal out of it (which tastes great). Even when I don't have granola I add in some honey bunches of oats. I've thrown this yogurt into my smoothies in replacement for fruit or milk, or just to add it in. I am much into texture so I dont like fruit chunks in my yogurt, and thats why I really do like this specific brand.
Stephanie J.
Riverside, CA
Delicious definitely recommend I usually go more for the French vanilla flavor though but recommend any of the yoplait brand yogurts to anyone looking for a good healthy snack ! :)
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. I usually eat this daily and sometimes more than once a day. I buy the bigger containers and the smaller travel size. The flavor is so spot on. It has small pieces of banana and strawberry without being to chunky and it is creamy and tangy without being to overly sweet or tart. Its just perfect. I will always repurchase and I highly recommend it to anyone that loves the flavor strawberry banana. I honestly can't live without it.
Kristen  C.
Arizona City, AZ
I just love this yogurt. They have so many different, delicious flavors to chose from. And all the flavors taste exactly like the flavor they say they are. So good. I'm actually craving one right now...yummmmm
Mariela T.
I would so recommend this brand to people!!! Very delicious and healthy to eat when your craving something creamy to eat or in the go in the mornings! Simply at a good price at the stores!! #yoplait#delicious
Marisa G.
La Vista, NE
This is my favorite “regular” yogurt brand! It is so smooth and creamy! Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Holly C.
It’s really good and healthy . i enjoy the taste when i’m eating it . i try to it often . the strawberry mixed with the other fruit taste really good together . i haven’t tried any other yogurts but this one
This yogurt tastes amazing and is so good! It tastes exactly like the flavors and isn't chunky or anything. I think it's definitely a healthier option and has a good value. I would recommend this to others.
Ryan S.
Muskego
One of my favorite flavors.  These are usually on sale.  Great size for mid day snack or to eat with lunch.  Single serve always for you to choose multiple flavors.
Amber C.
I don't think my husband could survive without this yogurt! We buy a large pack at least every week. It is a staple item in our home. It is affordable, and it tastes good. There isn't much to complain about.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?