BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sherri p.
las vegas, NV
this is my go to yogurt for less than a dollar for a cup its a great snack.  it taste just like other brands but I still stick to this one, its never a surprise with what your getting. I always make sure to pick one up every time I go to the grocery store
Diana A.
Plainview
To play your strawberry, one banana Basabe peach, all those are great flavors, also good and vitamin c vitamin b iron great to digest. I mean if you're a yogurt lover, I mean that is the best yogurt. I gave it a 5 star on this, I also recommend if you go ahead and buy and try it first. I didn't like your group in Noida so you go play. Great product for you
Alishia S.
I love yoplait yogurt. I like the original and the Greek. I really love most all the flavors. It is a nice addition to my breakfast or to even eat just this for breakfast.
Samantha C.
Port Orchard
One of my favorite yogurts. I always buy them for my husband lunch for work. The strawberry banana flavor was good but not over powering. I always buy these and they are very affordable.
Rebecca O.
Alvaton, KY
I normally can find this on sale 10/10 at Kroger. There is also coupons that come out in the circular. Although, inexpensive it is not my favorite taste but is satisfying.
Jessica Y.
Harbor City
A healthy affordable yogurt. Delicious, creamy, absolutely outstanding. First time I tried it I was surprised and shocked that I never had it before. So many flavors it’s crazy. Although the flavor of the yogurt is wonderful, the amount of fruits in yogurt decreased throughout the years. I personally love my fruits but that won’t stop me from getting the yogurt. The flavors are unforgettable and I can’t get enough of them. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Aileen M.
Sunland Park
For as long as I can remember I have been eating Yoplait yogurt. I love that they offer so many different flavors to choose from, but the strawberry banana flavor is definitely my favorite. I think strawberry is a go to flavor for many people. There is the perfect amount of strawberry pieces in the yogurt and if you mix it well you get an even amount of flavor in each bite. I love that you can eat these treats and not feel guilty about it later. They are filling and healthy.
Brianna C.
I’ve been eating this yogurt since the dawn of time. It is delicious and almost all flavors. The consistency of the yogurt is great as I feel most yogurts are very watery this one is Dick. I recommend to people who love yogurt.
Felicity G.
Detroit
Yoplait Has an amazing taste and has been one of my favorite yogurts for years. The texture is perfect and creamy. One of the things i love about this yogurt is that they have so many delicious flavors and a lot of yogurts can have a very bitter taste or gritty, chunky type texture and yoplait is the total opposite of that.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Yoplait Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt is super yummy! This flavor is my favorite. I was surprised at how much flavor this yogurt has for being low fat. I like that I can eat it daily and get my dose of probiotics, which help to keep me regular. This yogurt also helps with bloating. The price is great too! I highly recommend!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart