BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Courtney J.
Lamar , MO
This is super good! It is very smooth going in you're mouth and it doesn't taste fake flavored like a lot of the other yogurts!!!! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Britten D.
Eutawville , SC
Yoplait originals are always good. They taste like real fruit, real sweeteners, and real dairy. I've never been the least bit disappointed with it unless my local grocer was out of my favorite flavor.
Sheresa W.
Hinesville, GA
I love this strawberry yogurt. Its also healthy for you and your children. This yogurt is delicious with fresh cut up fruits. I make frozen popsicles with it for my daughter.
Aleanette D.
I’m not a big yogurt fan but when I eat yogurt I pick yo plait it’s so delicious and it’s low fat which is a big plus. This is probably the only brand I would buy for yogurt.
Debra C.
Love Yoplait yogurt, especially the Orange flavor and Key Lime! Yum.  I try to eat protein every morning so the yogurt definitely fits the bill.  The Orginal brand is thick and creamy.
Haley P.
We love yogurt, especially making parfaits! I love how rich and creamy this brand is - also tons of different flavors! My son definitley loves to eat different ones!
Cari S.
Always a good choice in my book. Great taste and consistency. My boyfriend is always a happy camper when he gets one in his lunch. These are easy for both of us to eat on the go and get a healthy snack in too.
Morgan H.
Dickinson, ND
These yogurts taste amazing. I was never a fan of yogurt but once I got my wisdom teeth removed, it's almost all I could eat and now I continue to eat it because I actually like this kind!
London H.
Memphis
Love it!!! It tastes soooooooo good. It gives me this delicious and delightful taste in my mouth. Job well done on the creators who made this. I totally eat this everyday.
Piriya S.
Its has decent taste that is banana strawberry but the aftertaste is what ruins it for me. The color is a little off-putting which is kinda weird. The pink is close to a very light bubble gum pink. Overall this is a decent snack.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart