BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
Its a great yogurt! I love the taste and its good frozen to! I like to take these to work with me for a snack! I have bought these many times and they are the best yogurt i have tried. They are a great value and i will be buying these for years to come they are soo good!
Jen E.
Leesburg , FL
Yoplait is a great brand of yogurt.  The strawberry banana is my favorite.  The only draw back is this brand has a lot of additives and the high carb count is due to the added sugar.  As far as a quick breakfast it is great but in the long run it is better to go with their plain yogurt or try the greek.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I love this product because I love that little bits of strawberry that are inside of it and Sister Ressler strawberry and of course a little bit of banana half the time it’s a really good snack to snack on if you’re just really hungry because you get so much flavor into it and I would definitely buy this all the time
Rusty S.
Elwood
I like this flavor  very much one of my favorite it's not to pricey to get the kids really like this to I get them from a store called marsh I like this better then all other brands out there it flavor is just better then all the other u can taste real fruit with this brand that is what the other brands a really lacking
Brittany R.
I usually buy Tillamook yogurt but this is my second favorite yogurt. It's very creamy and it has good flavor throughout. It also has chunks if strawberries and that's good. I will keep buying this yogurt along with my Tillamook
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt brand. The wide variety of flavors (like the Strawberry Banana) make it easy to find a yogurt I'm in the mood for. They are very affordable and are found at all of my local grocery stores. Yoplait has interesting flavors with the added benefit of healthy options, so it's a win-win!
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
i love these yogurts me and and my boyfriend get them every week! they are great for just a small snack if you are craving something but also trying to eat right! they are super cheap at walmart i think thy are like 58 cents so super affordable. the strawberry and banana pair together perfect. this is my go to yogurt.
Desiree R.
Bardstown
Always our go-to flavor! It's simple and fast and easy to go in the mornings, at work, and even just a sit around the house snack. The flavor is as good as it sounds and is extremely healthy for those looking to diet. The only suggestion is possibly making an aussie style yogurt but with or without....still awesome!
none n.
california
Absolutely love yopliat yogurt! Always good for a breakfast on the go or a snack. Love buying the family size pack . Add some granola to it and the best snack ever! I enjoy adding different types of granola to give it different flavor. Peanut butter granola and strawberry yopliat have been one of my favorite healthy little snack
Pretty L.
Milwaukee, WI
This my favorite yogurt ever because it is not thick or over the top really rich with sugar like other yogurts but i mix it with honey oat chex mix granola and thats how i would start my day off with this smooth tasting yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?