BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sheree C.
Madisonville, LA
A great snack on the go. Would recommend if you're looking for something healthy good tasting and in a rush. One of the best tasting and affordable yogurts there is. Better than most products compared to other brands like chobani. Overall I would give this product 5 stars.
Cali B.
Littlerock
This is the perfect mixture between strawberry’s and bananas. The combination comes together so well that’s you can taste both fruits! The texture is so creamy and light. Would recommend!
Alondra L.
Albuquerque
I love these yogurts. They are very delicious and it can be a quick snack if you're hungry in school or on you're way to work etc. I love the peach one more because I love peaches and it tastes way better than the strawberry yogurt you guys should try them out. If you do leave a comment down below and let me know.
Chris R.
Englewood
I have one of these every morning. They're delicious, not full of sugar like some other yogurts, and there's plenty of variety so I can try something new every day!
Melissa M.
Waldorf, MD
I don't eat yogurt often, but when I do. This is great and delicious! Especially if Im on the go and need a quick bite, I do wish they added more fruit in it though
a s.
The Taste is great and super rich! No bad after taste at all!! When I first tried it I was completely satisfied with Taste and instantly got addicted. This is different from all the others because it Taste so real! And doesn't have the bad powder Taste
Keybi H.
Chesterfield , VA
You Can never go wrong with Yoplait!! One of my favorite flavors since I was a baby has been strawberry banana!! I love the creamy flavor and the occasional clumps of fruit!!
I like these products. Usually I'm not a big yogurt fan, but I do like these very much. I would definitely recommend to others. They are a great snack for on the go. They also have very nice packaging, which is good.
Maria S.
Lindsay , CA
Yummmmmm this yogurt is the bomb for a snack it helps you get full through the day and it’s better if you add granola I always get this at Walmart or target great deals on it too try it
Jaycee M.
Delicious. As a family of four we are CONSTANTLY buying this yogurt, it does not last long in our fridge. We (as a family) were on a health kick and we used these little cups as snacks. I would definitely be buying again next time I go shopping.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?