BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Great taste.  Have bought this and many other flavors for myself as well as my 3 year old daughter.  I don't care for the Whipped version but the original is great.  And, there's never any of that watery build up on top.  I do not like the foil lid although it seems to have improved recently.
Riah W.
This is one of my favourite kinds of yogurt, the mix of fruity flavours and smooth blend is just great. These taste pretty amazing and I'd eat a whole package by myself if I was able to. I'd recommend if you're a fan of yogurt. They have many different flavour varieties and are pretty cheap, too, big score.
Mami P.
Sun Valley
It's a delicious yogurt and a very good brand they always have good prices and many flavors never fails me especially there is always something like a new flavor to try it has pieces of real strawberrys and bananas in in it smooth and doesn't taste nasty like most low fat yogurts do definitely recommend
Jasmin E.
Belton, SC
My favorite product ! I love the taste , how long it last in the refrigerator with out expiring like others, it’s healthy . Not watered down like some , you can find this for a good price at a lot of store I like to purchases cases of it at once way cheaper , I’d recommend to all my yogurt lovers & my daughter of one absolutely loves them !
Alex M.
Lehi, UT
Delicious flavor, not artificial tasting! Good consistency. Great price point—and I can pretty much always trust that with yoplait, I’m getting a delicious product.
Mini F.
Only yogurt my husband will eat! They always have great sales and prices. My husband loves the strawberry banana and the peach.
He uses them in smoothies, as is and much more!
Great to go option, lunch option and snack option!
Juvy R.
Carlisle, PA
Been eating this flavor and brand for years. I love the packaging and the same taste. Strawberry banana is beyond my favorite flavor and I'm extremely picky when it comes to yogurts because in my opinion all yogurts do not taste the same when it comes to other companies trying to do the same flavor.
Nicole V.
Phoenix
A great way to start the day or as a snack to tide me over in between meals. Delicious, fruit & great quality. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Misty K.
Honolulu
Love this flavor it's one of the most flavor that I buy. My whole family loves yogurt. It's very good for you and I like that my kids love to have this instead of candy.
Bradley M.
Loris
I enjoyed this yogurt and i think it was amazing!!! This yogurt is low fat Yogurt and for it to taste so good you can find it hard to believe that it is indeed low fat.This does taste like strawberry banana and I actually buy it  alot. If you haven't already tried  this i highly recommend you do.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart