BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
hännäh |.
this yogurt is a really good product! I normally don't like yogurt but this one by yoplait is so good! my whole family enjoys this brand, it's always in our fridge.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
This yogurt is pretty tasty. The strawberry and banana mix is on point and it will have you wanting more. It's use of real strawberries is a bonus for it's delightful flavor and taste. If you haven't tried this yoplait original you are missing out.
Taylor H.
Marlton , NJ
I don't really eat yogurt but this kind I do. I love it so much, I literally think I'm obsessed with the strawberry banana. It's very good for you...Since it's bananas and strawberries. I showed my friend the yogurt when she came over one time and now every time she comes over we have yogurt
Giselle V.
Tulare
For many people, this yogurt just might be a simple strawberry and banana yogurt, but personally it isn’t just a simple strawberry and banana yogurt. This brand and especially this flavor is pretty great because it’s so bomb. The taste is so simple and good. The texture is perfect considering it does have pieces of bananas and strawberries in it.
Heather B.
Pomona, IL
Yoplait is my go to yogurt! It is healthy but unlike most healthy food it tastes amazing! The strawberry banana flavor is the best one I've had. There is not too much strawberry nor too much banana. It has the perfect combination of both. It is also really affordable. You can find it at most grocery stores near the cheese, milk, and other dairy products. If you haven't tried Yoplait yogurt your missing out!
Michelle P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This used to be one of my favorites. The Yoplait originals in the low fat style was a five star yogurt. I would even stick my finger in the almost empty container to get every bit of it. Then one day last year they changed the ingredients and reduced the sugar content. Big mistake!!! I just can't get used to the change. I am majorly disappointed.
member-fc7a3
Yummmmm!!!!!!!
I love how it feels in my tummy and my tummy is nice and calm. i deal with morning sickness as I am 12 weeks pregnant seems to help me get over it.
Miranda A.
Indio, CA
This yogurt is pretty good. I would enjoy eating this for breakfast with a little oatmeal. It hits the spot. My favorite flavor is peaches. It's an amazing flavor I think. It's also healthy as well so you don't feel guilty about eating something great without all the bad ingredients that most yogurts have. I would definitely recommend this yogurt
Emily W.
Clearwater
I mean let's be real here it's yogurt and I'm not picky. Yoplait is delicious in my opinion and for the price of it why not? Obviously if it's strawberry banana that's what it tastes like 😂 But it's a creamy yogurt and I prefer this over Greek yogurt. Easily accessible since it's in most grocery stores and cheap if you're looking for a small snack.
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
Yoplait it's one of my favorite yogurt and only ones I will eat. I always get mine from the grocery store, either Kroger or Walmart. The taste is always good and has real pieces of fruit. Would totally recommend others. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?