BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
Yoplait it's one of my favorite yogurt and only ones I will eat. I always get mine from the grocery store, either Kroger or Walmart. The taste is always good and has real pieces of fruit. Would totally recommend others. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Giselle V.
Tulare
For many people, this yogurt just might be a simple strawberry and banana yogurt, but personally it isn’t just a simple strawberry and banana yogurt. This brand and especially this flavor is pretty great because it’s so bomb. The taste is so simple and good. The texture is perfect considering it does have pieces of bananas and strawberries in it.
Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this yogurt if you are looking for something lighter in consistency, and not as thick as greek yogurt! Super refreshing flavor, and what is nice is that you can buy this yogurt in single packages! Each yogurt costs around 75 cents, so this brand is super affordable! Very refreshing strawberry taste that is super pleasant in the morning!
Aryanna D.
I love. This yourgurt brand because it has nice flavor its also not to sweet its just right and actually tastes like the fruit also I like that it has chunks of the acutall fruit and it's nice and smooth . It doesn't taste thick and is very nice to have for breakfest breakfest especially when their is not much time to eat a big breakfast .
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
I personally don't eat yogurt because I don't like eating breakfast. However every morning when I make my husband breakfast before work he eats his tacos and a yogurt to keep him full until lunch time. He really likes it because it gives him that extra pump to get through work until lunch time lol my one year old also loves it since it has pieces of actual fruit!
Alejandra B.
Stockton, CA
My favorite yogurt ever! It's like the best combination ever made, this is my breakfast overtime i'm in a hurry and it never disappoints me, It's the best option ever: Healthy, good flavor, low calories, etc! Definitely recommend, great value!
Maricruz P.
Anaheim, CA
Omg just thinking about it makes me want to eat one right now lol Every time I'm craving something sweet yet nutritious, i always find myself making my way toward a strawberry Yoplait yogurt. Always gotta have a healthy and satisfying snack. It is so delicious!
Genesis C.
Philadelphia , PA
I'm like weird about fruit textures that comes in yogurt but this one is really tasty ! I usually get them from shop rite and they are considered healthy... I recommend this because you can't go wrong with strawberry banana 🍌🍓 the best part is that they're like 89 cents a piece I think so I usually mix them up but soo yummy and perfect for real fast on the go
Katie S.
Charleston, SC
A really good yogurt if you get tired of the traditional strawberry. I like it because it doesn't have as many strawberry clumps in it. Idk why but I'be just never liked that in yogurt. But if you do then I would recommend this product!
Kelli B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely LOVE the yoplait flavors. I love the choice of whip, original and lite. BUT I get so mad because they use red dye in the lite versions. Can't a girl just get some yogurt without the artificial colors. If you have an allergy like me, be careful not all types of yoplait are artificial dye free, always read the label.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?