BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Taylor C.
Loganville , GA
These yogurts are my go-to snacks when I have a busy schedule. The texture isn’t too creamy or too solid. I really appreciate the variety of flavors and like the packaging. They are easy to open and easy to eat!
Abigail M.
A little more banana than I like but it's just my opinion but my kid loves it being that it's yogurt and healthier than sugar cereals so I won't tell her no on yogurt.
Maribel M.
Love the taste since i was a kid. The added mouth sized strawberries added in is what I love the most about it. Yoplait has made other flavors but this one stays a all time favor and classic.
Alondra A.
I really enjoy this yogurt. They have a lot of variety. And all of the yogurts taste great. I especially enjoy the fact that they have little bits and pieces of fruit.
BobbieLynn C.
Kelseyville , CA
This is the absolute best flavor ever! You cannot go wrong with this flavor at anytime of the year hot or cold this is the perfect snack at anytime of the day! Just the right size! Yummmy going to eat some now
Ana I.
Love the smooth texture and the added fruit, my kids also love freezing them into popsicles! My kids also love just drinking out off them as it is super easy to do so!
Jaya L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This yogurt is one of the best ever its so delicious and sweet, one thing I don't like about it is the texture of the strawberries but overall its very good and cheap.
Kayla M.
West Columbia, SC
I believe everyone and their momma has had this yogurt thanks to public schools. There is nothing social about it, though it is good it leaves a gritty film over your teeth after consuming.
Stefani G.
We buy Yoplait yogurts all the time!! They re so affordable and there are probably over 9 different claros to choose from!! It’s super Healthy, Creamy and delicious!!!!
Rachel W.
Brookville , IN
By far my favorite flavor of Yoplait yogurt. I love the pieces of fruit inside of them!! I’m not a big yogurt fan but have been eating these more while I am pregnant.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart