BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Randi D.
This is usually the cheapest yogurt I can find, but that never seems to affect the flavor, I love this yogurt and it will always have a welcome place in my refrigerator.
Desirae H.
Oroville, CA
This yogurt is so delicious, and it is also good for you! It allows you to add a good snack into your day, while also leaving you feeling like you just treated yourself to something "bad" for you because of how tasty it is.
Chrissy L.
Desoto mo
I like yoplait. My favarite flavors are blueberry and strawberry banana. I also like the fact that they often have coupons in the newspaper, makes me pick yoplait over others.
***Denzel T.
New Orleans, LA
Can't get enough of this  yogurt it's my favorite like I want fill up my whole referighted it's health and light perfect for on the go snack or pack for ur kids or adults lunches
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Yoplait has amazing yogurt at an amazing price. It’s so good for you and I love all the flavors and options you have to choose from. They make it delicious and in the perfect size!
🙈Jen🙈 D.
Fort Sill
One of my absolute favorites! I love that it has real fruit (that you can actually see) in it! Bursting with fresh strawberry and banana flavor.  Great value for your buck :)
Devon D.
Independence
It is a fantastic snack during your 15 minute break. It’s light on calories and is delicious helps me survive till my lunch. Great taste with healthy energy no nasty after effects. Highly recommended
jessica m.
Prarieville
my favorite wnd original yogurt to go to. i like the original but my husband loves the diff flavors qnd takes one daily before going to work. excellent for the price as well
Magali R.
This is probably my kids favorite. I’m not very big on yogurt but I get them whenever I remember to purchase it at the store or my kids remind me. Is mostly the flavor that my kids rate this yogurt .
Haley C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Yummy and crazy affordable. It's my husbands favorite. We typically purchase a few fine a month. Usually from Target or Walmart. Taste great with a great price. I would tell others about this yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart