BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Rose C.
Asheboro, NC
I love yoplait so much because it is so healthy! It takes so good too. My favorites are strawberry and blueberry. I also love to put fresh bluberries in the vanilla yogurt too.
I like these products. Usually I'm not a big yogurt fan, but I do like these very much. I would definitely recommend to others. They are a great snack for on the go. They also have very nice packaging, which is good.
Janelle R.
Rolling Prairie
I LOVE YoPlait Yogurt! I eat the strawberry, peach, mixed berry, and key lime. I take one container everyday for lunch and mix Nature Valley granola into it. Look forward to it everyday!
a s.
The Taste is great and super rich! No bad after taste at all!! When I first tried it I was completely satisfied with Taste and instantly got addicted. This is different from all the others because it Taste so real! And doesn't have the bad powder Taste
Chris R.
Englewood
I have one of these every morning. They're delicious, not full of sugar like some other yogurts, and there's plenty of variety so I can try something new every day!
Brittanie R.
Schulter , OK
This kind is my special dessert as I call it. It's hard keeping the kids out of it because it's so good. I love a lot of the flavors and they are healthy for me too
Jaycee M.
Delicious. As a family of four we are CONSTANTLY buying this yogurt, it does not last long in our fridge. We (as a family) were on a health kick and we used these little cups as snacks. I would definitely be buying again next time I go shopping.
Keybi H.
Chesterfield , VA
You Can never go wrong with Yoplait!! One of my favorite flavors since I was a baby has been strawberry banana!! I love the creamy flavor and the occasional clumps of fruit!!
Alexis W.
I absolutely love this yogurt! It's so good and affordable. It has chunks of strawberries and is very healthy. I eat them all the time. They are just amazing. They are my favorite snack
Sierra I.
Favorite yogurt right here! Has pieces of strawberries in it. Great for a after school snack or when you just wanna cure that tummy growl until its time for dinner.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart