BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sheree C.
Madisonville, LA
A great snack on the go. Would recommend if you're looking for something healthy good tasting and in a rush. One of the best tasting and affordable yogurts there is. Better than most products compared to other brands like chobani. Overall I would give this product 5 stars.
Shaunte S.
Hartford, CT
Not only is this my favorite yogurt brand but it’s also my favorite flavor. Strawberry yogurt is such a classic and I enjoyed the rich taste without the extra sugar!
Carson M.
Tallahassee, FL
This product taste very good and it's very healthy. I am a repeat costumer and love it! It has a good flavor and non expensive. I bought it at Walmart and sometimes Sam's Club. I would definitely buy again.
Amanda L.
Kansas City
This is absolutely delicious!! I can’t go a Day without one of these in my lunch or breakfast meals! It’s so smooth and tastes so good! I would absolutely recommend!
Sara B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this, filling and a great snack when you're on the run.   Amazing flavors so many choices.   Definitely recommend. I buy them at Walmart. Usually they're on sale!
Amy B.
Brewton
Perfect choice for those looking for a delicious low-fat snack or dessert. Isn't very expensive and comes in many different flavors. Definitely a great choice.
Porsha B.
Strawberry banana yogurt is my favorite flavor. It’s refreshing to know that since making healthier eating choices, I can still enjoy a great tasting lighter yogurt.
Chris R.
Englewood
I have one of these every morning. They're delicious, not full of sugar like some other yogurts, and there's plenty of variety so I can try something new every day!
a s.
The Taste is great and super rich! No bad after taste at all!! When I first tried it I was completely satisfied with Taste and instantly got addicted. This is different from all the others because it Taste so real! And doesn't have the bad powder Taste
Jaycee M.
Delicious. As a family of four we are CONSTANTLY buying this yogurt, it does not last long in our fridge. We (as a family) were on a health kick and we used these little cups as snacks. I would definitely be buying again next time I go shopping.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart