BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
This is a great breakfast or snack with protein. It tastes great, you can add fruits, grape nuts or wheat thins to it to add texture and it mixes well. It’s easy to use, and tastes great.
Lauren R.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best flavors Yoplait has to offer! I believe it to be a healthier option and tastes great. Yoplait offers so many different flavors that other brands don't even compare.
Jasmine H.
Paterson , NJ
This is my other favorite yogurt. They always have a sale on shoprite! Most of the time 10 for $10! Great deal. It's healthy! It taste like eating a banana and a strawberry and that same time! Deff recommend!
Marisa O.
I’m a type of person who doesn’t really eat yogurt and I had a banana yoplait for the first time and I loved it. It was very affordable and delicious. I would definitely buy more.
Jaden f.
This yogurt is soooo good I buy this all the time if I'm in a rush I'll just grab one of these out of my fridge and go it's so quick and easy. I love it, I actually eat this pretty often. I would recommend!
Katerina T.
Yumm I love yoplait yogurt. I always like to get the big box of I️t. My favorite flavors are the peach and strawberry. They are yummy and good for a quick snack if you are hungry.
Esmeralda A.
I absolutely love this yogurt has an amazing taste to it and very low calories. I just think it's perfect for early-morning or just a little snack during the day. I would definitely repeat buying this item.
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This yogurt is so smooth and creamy! It's the perfect portion size and the flavor is amazing! You can get these at a great price too! Very affordable! They also have so many different flavors to choose from!
Kayla M.
spring valley
It's a great summer snack for all of my family. There is a perfect mixture of banana so you can still taste the strawberry too. I buy a bundle every week and it never disappoints.
Ashley E.
I’ve been eating YoPlait Strawberry Banana for years. It’s super reasonable, the cost is usually under a dollar. It taste amazing in a smoothie or in a parfait. This is my favorite flavor of all the different flavors they have. I buy honestly buy these every time I got to the store.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?