BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Caitlynn H.
It was great. I think this would be great for kids. It is very healthy and my kids love it so. I put ut in thete lunches and it never comes home. It is even cheap and you get a yogurt for what your paying for. It is a really easy just need now kinda snack. Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Christela N.
Spotsylvania
This is my favorite yogurt flavor. My mother always gets this because she knows how much I love it!! Everyone should at least try it. It’s good for you and Walmart comes though with the good prices
Leanora C.
Suncook
I love yogurt and Yoplait is definitely one of the best brands that i purchase. The flavor is great and the variety is wonderful. Added bonus that my daughter loves it too.
Trisha E.
I love it ! Every spoonful it so smooth and creamy. I can taste all the flavors in it , i taste the strawberry and i can taste the banna very clear. I love that it is so cheap , and comes in big bulk. Its so much better when you put it in the refreigator and its so cold.
Kara M.
Bossier City, LA
This yogurt brand is the B E S T to buy from. I have these for lunch all the time. They are so easy to pack and a healthier choice compared to other things that I could grab and go. They fill me up
Kenzie S.
Wichita, KS
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. It has a nice blend of strawberry and banana flavor. There are little pieces of strawberry to give it some dimension. My palate doesn't always agree with that kind of texture, but I do not mind it with these. Also, it is the perfect amount, so I am not wasting any yummy yogurt!
Emily D.
Indianapolis , IN
Love these Yoplait yogurts. Such great flavors and the chunks of fruit are not huge. They are the PERFECT size to throw in a lunch box and a great snack for the afternoon.
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
This has been my favorite since I was a kid. Great flavor and taste, it’s always my go to. Very affordable I always buy multiple at once bc there’s always a deal for them!
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Great taste.  Have bought this and many other flavors for myself as well as my 3 year old daughter.  I don't care for the Whipped version but the original is great.  And, there's never any of that watery build up on top.  I do not like the foil lid although it seems to have improved recently.
Sierra M.
Vale
I have had all sorts of the Yoplait yogurt sit because they can be found pretty much everywhere and I love most of them but the chocolate whips yogurt [product:yoplait-whips!-chocolate-mousse-style-chocolate-lowfat-yogurt-mousse] is definitely not what I expected and it's probably one of the only Yoplait yogurts that I do not like
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart