BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Stefani G.
We buy Yoplait yogurts all the time!! They re so affordable and there are probably over 9 different claros to choose from!! It’s super Healthy, Creamy and delicious!!!!
Shenna S.
Coralville
I Absolutely love Strawberry banana Yoplait! It is So Creamy and So Delicious! It is also packed full with calcium, which is so needed for strong bones! Mmm mm good🍓🍌
jaida S.
Salt Lake City
straberry has always been my favorite. never have been a big fan of yogurt but afyer eating this i crave it all the time. its definitely the only yogurt I'd ever eat.
Lisa H.
DAYTON
I eat the light , wonderful and delicious . Good bacteria for a healthy lifestyle! I have recently lost 75 lb so trying to stay on the straight and narrow keep it off
Zahra H.
Yummy! My go to yogurt. I always keep my fridge stocked with this. I love to eat it at home and at work. I can always find this flavor at every grocery store I go to.
Amber M.
Shelby Township
This is my go to yogurt. Classic flavor and you can’t go wrong with it. I’ve literally been eating this sense the 5th grade. One of my favorite flavors and it very good in the whipped form
Sarah W.
Minot
I love this brand, it’s one of the original brands and has never disappointed. A lot of other brands leave me not satisfied, this brand fills me up just right.
Kayla M.
Cloquet, MN
I personally do not like yogurt, but my boyfriend gets this every week we go shopping and he loves it! The price is good, since he doesn't like to spend alot, so it fits his budget.
brooke o.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This yogurt is really good!! And will definitely fill you up. Its one of the best brands too get. I love yoplait, you should try it too. Youll never be disappointed.
Sheree C.
Madisonville, LA
A great snack on the go. Would recommend if you're looking for something healthy good tasting and in a rush. One of the best tasting and affordable yogurts there is. Better than most products compared to other brands like chobani. Overall I would give this product 5 stars.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart