BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Debra C.
Love Yoplait yogurt, especially the Orange flavor and Key Lime! Yum.  I try to eat protein every morning so the yogurt definitely fits the bill.  The Orginal brand is thick and creamy.
Courtney J.
Lamar , MO
This is super good! It is very smooth going in you're mouth and it doesn't taste fake flavored like a lot of the other yogurts!!!! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Britten D.
Eutawville , SC
Yoplait originals are always good. They taste like real fruit, real sweeteners, and real dairy. I've never been the least bit disappointed with it unless my local grocer was out of my favorite flavor.
Diana P.
fort worth
The taste is very good and sweet these are by far my favorite other yogurts can sometimes be chunky but this one is really creamy , it is very affordable not t all expensive.
Sheresa W.
Hinesville, GA
I love this strawberry yogurt. Its also healthy for you and your children. This yogurt is delicious with fresh cut up fruits. I make frozen popsicles with it for my daughter.
London H.
Memphis
Love it!!! It tastes soooooooo good. It gives me this delicious and delightful taste in my mouth. Job well done on the creators who made this. I totally eat this everyday.
Tyler M.
Lugoff
I grew up on a small strawberry farm, and as a child I loved making all kinds of different treats and snacks with the fresh strawberries. Unfortunately we had to move a couple years ago and now I no longer have access to the super fresh strawberries. I was devastated because I could not find anything that compared to the fresh taste of farm-grown strawberries. I thought I would never find something to satisfy my craving for strawberries again, because nothing was near as good. I thought this until I found this amazing yogurt from Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt. It is my favorite breakfast or afternoon snack and also hits the right spot. I am so thankful for this low fat treat.
Cari S.
Always a good choice in my book. Great taste and consistency. My boyfriend is always a happy camper when he gets one in his lunch. These are easy for both of us to eat on the go and get a healthy snack in too.
Piriya S.
Its has decent taste that is banana strawberry but the aftertaste is what ruins it for me. The color is a little off-putting which is kinda weird. The pink is close to a very light bubble gum pink. Overall this is a decent snack.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?