BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jaimie K.
Bluffton
I love yogurt and yoplait is my personal favorite the taste is of course the main reason but it also brings back many memories of my dad and I sharing a midnight snack back when I was younger and life was easier 😁
Raquel T.
Utica, MI
Usually I'll stock up on a few yogurts for the week as a quick breakfast. I love how at Kroger they usually have a deal when you buy a certain amount. The strawberry banana is always a solid go to week after week.
Kay T.
Yoplait yogurts are my go to snack or dessert. It’s easy for on the go. Many flavor choices to choose from. Very light weight and taste great. It’s healthy and very affordable. I’ve been eating this yogurt for years and would recommend it to everyone
Kiara M.
Best go to yogurt lol I love the texture and the fruit chunks. I get mine from the local grocery store or Walmart. This is the only yogart I get because it's not too think like Chobani
Myrna S.
New Haven
I like yogurt for breakfast or a snack, yoplait is then most tasteful but maybe not the best for you. I would like more fruit in the yogurt and usually add my own. I buy it at Walmart.
Ty W.
I like this yogurt because it has a very nice flavor , its very healthy for you and again its light on your stomach and I have enjoyed this yogurt multiple times
Brittany B.
Plantation, FL
this yogurt is really delicious. it doesn't have a lot of calories. there are so many different flavors to choose from and all of them are great. i always buy this brand and will continue to. especially this flavor
Kendrailynn S.
Somerset
I was extremely impressed. It is very good. I buy it on a daily, I prefer it over most. The value of it is great, had a bunch of different flavors you can choose from. I would highly recommend it for other to buy!
hannah l.
gray
This is my favorite yogurt! It’s super creamy! It’s perfect for smoothies and shakes. It’s perfect for breakfast with fresh fruit and a glass of milk. You can take it on the go too, which is extremely convenient.
Karen D.
York, PA
I buy these all the time in big boxes at sam’s club. Or individually at giant. Either way I love them, I take one to work for my lunch every single day. Super quick, taste good, and I would definitely recommend
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?