BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Morgan J.
Yoplait yogurt is ok. Not my favorite yogurt. It’s very sweet and not much nutritional value. Strawberry banana is my least favorite flavor. I do like the dessert flavors they offer.
Sami S.
syracuse
This is the one food my picky eater is guaranteed to eat. Very creamy and flavorful, and the chunks of real fruit are delicious.as far as yogurt goes it is reasonably priced and there is a wide variety of flavors
Lupita T.
La Feria, TX
So to start out, I love yogurt! It’s super delicious and it something I eat almost all the time. Strawberry banana is a really great taste and literally taste like strawberry banana
Angela S.
Rock hill
Strawberry banana has always been a go to flavor for me and yoplait didn’t let me down. This yogurt is good for you and has great taste and what’s also great is it’s not expensive.
Michelle N.
Stockton, CA
I love yogurt my family eats it every morning I have been buying this brand for many many years it taste about the same as all yogurt normally buy it at safeway always have good sales on it easy to take with you if your in a rush perfect for a quick snack and great when paired with fruit
Rachel J.
Athens, OH
I love the flavor of it. It’s my go to quick snack when I’m in a rush. I keep going back to it. I’ve branched out to other flavors but this one is the one that I keep going back to!
Lauren R.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best flavors Yoplait has to offer! I believe it to be a healthier option and tastes great. Yoplait offers so many different flavors that other brands don't even compare.
Kristin G.
Portland
My favorite all time yogurt. Taste is smooth. Always full of real fruit. I have to shop around to get the best price but it’s so worth it! I actually love a lot of the flavors and textures but this is the OG!
Jasmine H.
Paterson, NJ
This is my other favorite yogurt. They always have a sale on shoprite! Most of the time 10 for $10! Great deal. It's healthy! It taste like eating a banana and a strawberry and that same time! Deff recommend!
Annie P.
Haven’t had this in awhile, but when i am in the mood for yogurt this is the only brand i will purchase at Walmart. The flavors are amazing, they taste like what they advertise. I will only buy this brand of yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart