BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Riley L.
TASTES SO GOOD LOVE IT
I WOULD 10/10 RECOMMEND MY KIDS LOVE IT I LOVE JT I EST IT ALL THE TIME BEST YOUGURT EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR THERE ARE ASLO MANY OTHER GOOF LFAVORS YUM YUM IN MY TUM I SUGGEST 111000000 out of 10
Sienna M.
phoenix
I love eating this flavor. I mix it with my smoothie after my workout in the morning. It is also a great snack thought the day when you just need a little something to keep you going throughout the day.
Heather S.
Melrose, FL
Yoplait strawberry banana yogurt is full of chunks of fresh strawberries with creamy banana throughout. Delicious from first to last bite. Indeed creating the bar for yogurt.
Tyler R.
Covington, GA
Yoplaits strawberry banana yogurt is AHMmazing!!! It's probably the only flavor that I will ever eat!! It's ssssoooo good and it has real strawberries! I give it 2 thumbs up!
Amelia K.
I eat these yogurts often and I even have some in my fridge right now lol. They're really yummy and good and I love the different fruits they put in them, it gives the yogurt a great taste. I would recommend this yogurt to anyone who is looking for one that doesn't taste weird.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
I purchased this products because my son is a big fan of it. It's yummy, nutritious and healthy. He loves the flavors. We highly recommend this product to family and friends!
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Favorite yogurt ever!! It's so so yummy & I love it a lot. Usually yogurts gross me out but this one is a great consistenty Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Natanya A.
tucson, AZ
one of the main yogurts I eat. it's nice and creamy, has a good flavor to it, not too many chunks of fruit which I like, and my son who is a VERY picky eater LOVES this stuff.
Kayla d.
Sheffield, AL
I love this yogurt so much! It has a really good flavor! It’s not to expensive, it’s yogurt so of course it’s healthy. Anytime I want yogurt this is my go too! I can get it at any local grocery store.
Randi D.
This is usually the cheapest yogurt I can find, but that never seems to affect the flavor, I love this yogurt and it will always have a welcome place in my refrigerator.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart