BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lily M.
I love this yogurt. I don’t eat any other brands or even any other flavor. I personally think this is the best one. All of these yogurts are made with fresh fruit and other ingredients. Love that they added more fruit!
Amanda T.
Monticello
Smooth, creamy and delicious! I have one a day for breakfast! My kids love these too! They have them for a snack after daycare everyday! They are cheap and stores usually run even better deals on top of the low price.
Meredith K.
State College, PA
I love this yogurt.
It’s always my go to product at the store.
It’s not an expensive product and you definitely get your fill. I would totally recommend this product to anyone. They have so many flavors to choose from!
Kayli S.
Texarkana, AR
i love the flavor and texture and how they always smell so good! they're very nice and not pricey at all, you can buy these at walmart and i'm sure they're very healthy ! i would buy again
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
One of my personal favorites. Neither flavor overpower the other. Very healthy for you. Great with breakfast, or as a snack. It doesn't have chunks of fruit, so it is just a plain creamy texture.
Jocelyn K.
I love Yoplait, I love how its not overly expensive and the WIDE VARIETY of flavors. I get bored with food, so to be able to switch it up with out fear because this brand has never let me down is the biggest plus side.
Javoni V.
Schoolcraft, MI
I hate this a lot when I was younger. I’ve always loved it. I’ve never tried and if the others but I think they’re very affordable. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
Yoplait is great. The strawberry banana flavor its delicious. It is even better in the whipped form. It is light and not heavy. It is very affordable. I usually buy it from Shoprite.
Monica M.
Portland , OR
Okay so I dont really eat yogurt anymore. I used to a lot and when I did I would eat this kind. I really enjoyed the fruit that is inside. I would buy it in Safeway grocery because they would have rdally good deals.
Jessica S.
My kids absolutely love this flavor and brand. Helps they are a decent price to and always available. My husband also likes these. Not bad for protein packed and flavorful as well.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart