BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Whenever there is a sale at Costco I would get a whole box!! It’s creamy and not too sweet, my 2 years old daughter loves it. She always steal my yogurt when I’m eating it!!
Courtney R.
Mooringsport, LA
Strawberry banana is my all time favorite flavor! I buy from Walmart, brookshires, or target and they are affordable for healthy eating. I love eating mine in the morning
Sherri P.
Las Vegas, NV
this is my go to yogurt for less than a dollar for a cup its a great snack.  it taste just like other brands but I still stick to this one, its never a surprise with what your getting.
Mahsa K.
Classic and delicious! This has been my favorite flavor of Yoplait since I was little. Not too sweet, but just enough to keep you full for a few hours between meals!
Mallory W.
Lapel
I love this yogurt. I wouldn't eat any other kind besides this. Strawberry banana is definitely my favorite. I like that it doesn't have big chunks of fruit in it. I will continue to buy it because it is tasty and affordable
Miranda S.
Sunbury, OH
Love this yogurt. I purchase it weekly at my local Kroger for myself and my family. It is priced well, tastes great and is in my opinion the best brand of yogurt out there. I have not had any flavors that I didn't care for. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
it’s so good. i love it especially if i’m eating fruit with it. i’ve never had a bad experience with this yogurt and i’ve been eating it since i was a kid. it’s amazing.
Alyssa B.
Landrum
Love the product! I love how creamy and smooth the yogurt is but I don’t like how chunky the strawberry’s make it feel. Over all I would recommend this product to others
Shaylon S.
opelousas
I love this yogurt I just wish that it didn’t have the strawberrie pieces or seeds in them , but it’s sooo good i don’t mind at times , it’s really affordable i usually put them in my smoothies
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Yoplait keeps coming up with great flavor combinations
But this original flavor is one of the best. You can also stock up on these at Publix when they are on BOGO! Yummy and healthy treat. Great price value too!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?