BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sara T.
Its is so good.  Whole family likes it.  Even my kids.  Very good flqvour its so yummy.  Delicious flavor that everyone likes.  We eat this all of the time.  Absolutely healthy.  Good  for your stomach too.  I would definitely recommend it to others.  To everyone!
Casey A.
Blairsville, GA
This is my favorite yogurt! I’ve been eating it for years now but it never gets old to me. It’s delicious. It’s quite sugary which is a downfall but as a treat here and there, I would suggest it. Yum!
Valeria S.
Immokalee
My family has been eating this yogurt for years and the taste is always the best! We absolutely love it, it such an affordable yogurt doesnt cost much and always a good deal.
Piya T.
This is probably one of the best tasting yogurt on the market for a non-yogurt person like myself. I usually don’t select non-fat or low fat food because I think they have other undesirable ingredients in them. This yogurt tastes like you have banana & strawberries together. It’s sweetened enough to satisfy my cravings for sweets.
Cristi P.
Wallingford, KY
This yogurt has always been one of my favorites from my childhood until now! It has great flavor and actually has little pieces of strawberries in it! This is my go-to any time I am wanting some yogurt to snack on. Highly recommended!
Nita K.
Plano, TX
AHHH SO GOOD! I really like how this product fills me up but doesn’t make me feel too heavy. There are also little bits of strawberries in the yogurt too, which just adds some freshness to the yogurt.
Destiny N.
Grand Prairie
My kid and I love this product! We don’t eat yogurt much, but every time I go to the store now, I have to stop by and grab some because my baby constantly finish them within a week or two! It’s so easy to eat and the flavor as really good! We try going for different brands or Greek yogurt, but it didn’t work out for us!
Chawnie F.
I really like Yoplait Yogurt, all of their original flavors are pretty good. I really like mixing in some granola and eating it that way, but they are good all by themselves too.  I wish the packaging was a bit more spoon friendly and you didn't have to try so hard to get all of the yogurt out of the bottom.
Nicole C.
lacey
I'd like to start off by saying Im not a fan of yogurt .. must be a texture thing .. I've tried many flavors of this brand and the berry flavors are my favorite .. so sadly i have to say I do not like the strawberry banana flavor but i do (kinda) enjoy the berry flavors as long as it is mixed with cereal or granola
Lyndsey V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yoplait's strawberry banana yogurt has a smooth and creamy texture. There aren't any chunky strawberry pieces like other brands I have purchased. The cups are the perfect size for snacking and are great for on the go. They taste delicious and are a good value, as they come in many different quantity packages.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart