BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Gianna W.
Binghamton
Favorite yogurt!! Great taste, great price, happy tummy. I would highly recommend to others. This particular flavor is the best in my opinion but they have other amazing flavors
Riley L.
TASTES SO GOOD LOVE IT
I WOULD 10/10 RECOMMEND MY KIDS LOVE IT I LOVE JT I EST IT ALL THE TIME BEST YOUGURT EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR THERE ARE ASLO MANY OTHER GOOF LFAVORS YUM YUM IN MY TUM I SUGGEST 111000000 out of 10
DENISE S.
Costa Mesa , CA
This is an original. My favorite yogurt ever, it is super healthy. I have been eating this yogurt since I was a child and I would never change brands. It is such a great value.
Ciara A.
Salem, OR
All time favorite yogurt. Only type I will eat. Great flavor and real fruit mixed in with the yogurt. Rich and creamy yogurt. Helps with keeping my stomach inline as well
Gina V.
Antioch, CA
The kids love this brand of yogurt, and they love the combined flavors. It’s a great value and won’t hurt your pocket book. Great snack for school or before bed. Taste so good with granola added with it.
Cameron B.
I tend to eat yoplait yogurt in the morning for breakfast. I feel healthy and energized to get me through the day. They’re not expensive for me so it’s a nice to not have to go and buy cereals and milk.
Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
I’ve been eating yoplait since I was a kid. My mom used to get me the Boston cream pie ones and put chocolate syrup on top. The lemon merengue pie is amazing tops overall awesome yogurt
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
This tastes so good! It's my favorite yogurt to have. I eat it by itself, with fruit, mixed in my smoothie, it's just so good!! It's really cheap too! And don't forget ladies!! It's always healthy for your pH!
Nikki B.
This one is my favorite flavor I keep buying this same brand over trying new flavors just because I like this one so much I even got my sister to try it and now she likes it too I bought it at Publix and harveys
Sienna M.
phoenix
I love eating this flavor. I mix it with my smoothie after my workout in the morning. It is also a great snack thought the day when you just need a little something to keep you going throughout the day.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart