BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love the yoplait cups! This To is also the perfect portion size! It is affordable, I am a repeat customer who loves the consistency of this yogurt. Never a bad buy! I recommend to all! You will not be dissatisfied.
Jaimie K.
Bluffton
I love yogurt and yoplait is my personal favorite the taste is of course the main reason but it also brings back many memories of my dad and I sharing a midnight snack back when I was younger and life was easier 😁
Ty W.
I like this yogurt because it has a very nice flavor , its very healthy for you and again its light on your stomach and I have enjoyed this yogurt multiple times
Kendrailynn S.
Somerset
I was extremely impressed. It is very good. I buy it on a daily, I prefer it over most. The value of it is great, had a bunch of different flavors you can choose from. I would highly recommend it for other to buy!
Brittany B.
Plantation, FL
this yogurt is really delicious. it doesn't have a lot of calories. there are so many different flavors to choose from and all of them are great. i always buy this brand and will continue to. especially this flavor
Kay T.
Yoplait yogurts are my go to snack or dessert. It’s easy for on the go. Many flavor choices to choose from. Very light weight and taste great. It’s healthy and very affordable. I’ve been eating this yogurt for years and would recommend it to everyone
Myrna S.
New Haven
I like yogurt for breakfast or a snack, yoplait is then most tasteful but maybe not the best for you. I would like more fruit in the yogurt and usually add my own. I buy it at Walmart.
Gigi F.
Seriously my favorite brand of yogurt. Afforable and theres so many different flavors and styles of yogurt. Got to say my favorite is the whipped raspberry. Best part is its pretty healthy so i can live off these.
Amanda B.
Skowhegan
This is a great yogurt that tastes just like strawberries and bananas! Not too thick. It's light so it's pretty healthy as well. I would definitely but this product again and recommend this to friends and family.
Karen D.
York, PA
I buy these all the time in big boxes at sam’s club. Or individually at giant. Either way I love them, I take one to work for my lunch every single day. Super quick, taste good, and I would definitely recommend
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart