BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
It tastes delicious and it is not heavy. Some yogurts can be heavy and I do not like that as I also like eating it with a fruit salad. The flavor is great and I would also recommend for the price.
Becca B.
Ocala, FL
Great flavor. Smooth and creamy. Real fruit instead of artificial flavoring. One of my favorites a simple classic yogurt. Purchased from Walmart. Typically on sale for $55 cent per small container.
Kirsten J.
I love yoplait yogurt. This may be weird but it is so smooth I love it. It tastes so fruity and there are real fruit pieces in the yogurt which I appreciate. They are cheap and very good for you and your body!
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
I prefer the larger tubs of these because they don't include the fruit bits, but these are still some of the sweetest, yummy yogurts that I have ever had. I always go back to this brand, and mainly this flavor time and time again
Tiarra M.
Saint Louis , MO
Got I have my yogurt my Favorite yogurt of all time it’s so tasty and so good for you after the live cultures keep your pH great is it good for your skin a healthy snack I recommend it to everyone
Bethley B.
Moline
This yogurt is delicious.  Very smooth and creamy. We buy several at a time. Very good value. Everyone in the family loves this yogurt, and I feel it's healthier then some other brands.
Mia H.
Cornelius, NC
I love the taste of the actual strawberries. Makes the yogurt taste refreshing. The pricing of these yogurts are good. Most of the time they are on sale. Other yogurts have a chalky taste to them.
Ashley D.
This yogurt has an amazing taste! It has a great texture. The cost is something I can afford everyday. I will definitely buy it more often. It is way better then any Greek yougrt that I have tried.
Rebecc T.
Queen Creek, AZ
I mean who doesn’t like Yoplait yogurt. I’ve been eating it since I was a child and will continue forever. It tasted great and is super cheap. Packed with fruit and amazing flavor. They’re also amazing frozen if you haven’t tried that yet.
Skye P.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for the working persons lunch these yogurts truly taste of their promised flavors and manage to be healthy at the same time. Love them when im on the go or even as a snack to round out a meal
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?