BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Juanita D.
This yogurt tastes delicious, it has the perfect amount of both strawberry and banana in it. It’s so good even my 2 year old son loves it. I love the little chunks of strawberry in it.
Jaimie K.
Bluffton
I love yogurt and yoplait is my personal favorite the taste is of course the main reason but it also brings back many memories of my dad and I sharing a midnight snack back when I was younger and life was easier 😁
Kiara M.
Best go to yogurt lol I love the texture and the fruit chunks. I get mine from the local grocery store or Walmart. This is the only yogart I get because it's not too think like Chobani
Amanda M.
Calhan, CO
This is my 1yr olds favorite yogurt brand and one that he eats time and time again. It's safe for little kids to eat, tastes incredible and something that we always go back to purchase
Teresa F.
Bowie
This is a great flavor to either eat alone or to add to a smoothie. The banana isn't too overpowering like most banana yogurts. Great price for the product! They can normally be found on sale. I will definitely recommend this to other. Delicious
Ty W.
I like this yogurt because it has a very nice flavor , its very healthy for you and again its light on your stomach and I have enjoyed this yogurt multiple times
Stevie J.
Love these for when I'm in a rush in the morning. They have ton of different flavors. I love the strawberry and banana , pineapple, raspberry one. You can get a bunch for a great price too.
Consuelo M.
Las Vegas, NV
Delicious! I love strawberry banana everything so this definitely hits the spot. I wish the foil top was less messy but it's fine. My kids love it! It's what I grew up on. I always make sure I pick a couple us.
Karen D.
York, PA
I buy these all the time in big boxes at sam’s club. Or individually at giant. Either way I love them, I take one to work for my lunch every single day. Super quick, taste good, and I would definitely recommend
Dillon D.
Pickerington
There’s not a healthier and more filling snack then yoplait yogurt! It’s super affordable and always leaves you feeling great for a snack. I repeatedly eat this and recommend it to all of my friends and family!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart