BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jessica S.
My kids absolutely love this flavor and brand. Helps they are a decent price to and always available. My husband also likes these. Not bad for protein packed and flavorful as well.
Monica M.
Portland , OR
Okay so I dont really eat yogurt anymore. I used to a lot and when I did I would eat this kind. I really enjoyed the fruit that is inside. I would buy it in Safeway grocery because they would have rdally good deals.
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
Yoplait is great. The strawberry banana flavor its delicious. It is even better in the whipped form. It is light and not heavy. It is very affordable. I usually buy it from Shoprite.
Judith H.
Gaston
Taste amazing.. my kids love it. It is low fat and good for them. We mix it with granola and fresh fruit.. they are inexpensive and there are always great deals.. we never buy any other brand.. many different flavors
Terra W.
Being someone that has a sweet tooth this yogurt satisfies it. I am on the long journey of adjusting my eating habits. I keep this in my fridge at all times. It is a fullfilling sweet snack with out all the calories and guilt.
member-3bbd4
Nice and refreshing taste, perfect for the hot summer days! Always on sale no matter where you shop and always a coupon in the paper, but mostly you find the great deal at price chopper for these little guys! This busy mom always buys them in bulk they never go to waste in my busy household!
Esmeralda M.
Ive been eating these for years my mom would always buy them so i started buying them once i got older and im sure there healthy and i get them pretty much amywhere like walmart or winco
Samara M.
Stockbridge , GA
This is one of my favorite yogurt brands. I love fruit so I love that they come in a variety of different fruits. My favorite are the strawberries and strawberries and bananas. Wolf definitely recommend!
Jay👑 H.
Las Vegas , NV
TOP TOP FAVORITE I️ absolutely love this yogurt it’s the bomb because it’s a grab and go snack whether I’m at home or school it’s a must and I️ can never get enough as bad as that sounds but it’s true LOL.
Erica B.
Temple
this yogurt is smooth and has a healthy amount of calories.. this affordable snack is worth the hype.. it tastes so creamy it bursts with flavor make you not want to put your spoon down
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart