BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jazmin H.
Yo plait is honestly my favorite yogurt. I can't let this one go or try any others L. The price also you cannot beat. I usually buy the big packs at Costco and the have the light option as well.
Serena B.
All time favorite yogurt. My mouth is watering just by writing this review. Am taking one out of the fridge as soon as I finish this. Really healthy and a great snack. Tastes great. I highly recommend others to buy this product
Kearston J.
Collierville , TN
My fiancé loves yogurt. This is his favorite flavor. They're easy to take with you. They're very inexpensive. You can stack them on top of each other so they don't take up space in the fridge. Will definitely buy again for him.
Ashlyn R.
hollister
This yogurt is very nice and refreshing. I think each container is reasonably priced and easy for everyone to buy. It's nice to have a personal container of something that you can just pull out and eat for a snack and/or lunch.
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
I really like the original strawberry flavor rather than all those different kinds that they came out withI like the way it tastes this it's not sweet at all I would definitely recommend to someone that doesn't like weird foods
Robin P.
Milwaukee, WI
My daughter devours yogurt like its going out of style. This is one of her go to favorites. She loves the taste and I love that it is sold in the 12 pack variety pack which saves me time in grocery shopping for flavors she likes
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This is my absolute favorite yogurt, I always have it in my fridge. It's such a subtle flavor and while I don't typically like chunks in my yogurt, I don't mind it so much in this particular one.
Emily F.
Walker, LA
This tastes amazing and low fat which is right up my alley. I like to add granola to it for texture also. I would compare it to the Activia brand. I am definitely a repeat customer and will always be!
Cassandra R.
A really great light snack for when you're in a hurry or just not too hungry. The yogurt is creamy, smooth and delicious. The strawberry and banana flavors aren't over powering each other and it's a good balance between the two.
Rozi J.
Let’s be honest. Who has never had the classic strawberry banana yogurt by yoplait. It’s so simple sweet and yummy that I buy it weekly. The flavor is super good and I’m going to continue to buy it weekly!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart