BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Cassandra R.
A really great light snack for when you're in a hurry or just not too hungry. The yogurt is creamy, smooth and delicious. The strawberry and banana flavors aren't over powering each other and it's a good balance between the two.
Daniela R.
Rio rico, AZ
I buy these all the time. I like to take them as a snack when I go to work and need a little mid day bite. Strawberry Banana is what i always pick. The portions are just right, not to little, not to much. It is definitely worth your buck.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt This yogurt is my favorite out of all the different flavors. Id say brand wise also. Good for a quick snack. My son also loves yoplaits yogurts!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This is my absolute favorite yogurt, I always have it in my fridge. It's such a subtle flavor and while I don't typically like chunks in my yogurt, I don't mind it so much in this particular one.
Sabrina A.
Norfolk, VA
I love the yoplait brand yogurt because it is so smooth and creamy. Also they have so many flavors that actually taste like the fruit or desserts that they represent. Definitely would recommend!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great brand of yogurt. We eat this daily. It might be one of my son's favorite flavors of yogurt. Affordable and carried at most local grocery stores. Great purchase.
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
My baby loves yogurt and this is her favorite. She loves its flavor and texture. I know that when you try it you will love it since they are amazing in total recommended taste. Do not stop buying them
Que A.
Saginaw, MI
Most delicious strawberry banana yogurt I’ve ever had! It’s smooth and creamy and just so delicious! No matter what time you eat it, its always great! I can’t enjoy any other brand but this one!
Dominique A.
DeRidder
This stuff is so good. They have so many different flavors and this one is delicious. There a pretty good price for how good they taste. I’ve gotten is many times! I definitely buy them again.
Nikki L.
blythe, ga
I love yo plait strawberry banana! It’s my go to snack for mid morning and mid afternoon! I love how it’s packaged just enough to take away a sweet craving! I’d highly recommend these to friends and family for a great snack!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart