BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sarah F.
Topeka, KS
Favorite yogurt! Always a go to when I’m craving something sweet, but will also fill me up. Very affordable and available at nearly every grocery store. I’ve been eating this since I️ was a kid, and will continue to buy it.
Mariana L.
Atlanta
I think that this is a great choice of yogurt. I eat it all the time, I especially like the banana and strawberry one. I always buy this one. I recommend you buying this if you want to have like a light snack between meals.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
This is one of the best yogurt ever ! My son and I love this . I would always get it for us and it’s usually at Walmart ! But yes I recommend this yogurt it’s delicious ! I love it overall ! One of my favorites
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this combination my favorite ever very enjoyable I could eat babas all day it's my fave thing to eat it tastes natural very recommendable to anyone who loves bananas I would buy it again of course
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
I usually hate yogurt but this is just soooo good. It taste just like a sweeter combo of strawberry and banana! They are very affordable and I always find myself buying more. This is my favorite out of all flavors.
Abigail H.
My son and my grandmother LOVE tosit and eat this yogurt together (: I'm all for him eating anything that makes him smile like this does. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Madison H.
Portland, OR
This yogurt tastes amazing! This is by far my favorite kind they have. It is not thick at all! It ha me a very smooth taste. The price is also one of the best parts! If your on a budget, this is definitely the thing to get.
Alicia D.
Tuskegee
My son loves yogurt! He eats it every morning for breakfast. This is his favorite brand. I buying this yogurt every week! It’s so yummy and all ages will love this delightful healthy snack.
Curtis W.
Lakewood , CA
The yogurt I get is good! I really enjoy how it’s not extremely packed with tons of sugar. It’s sweet but doesn’t contain all the bad stuff that yogurt tends to have. I would totally buy this again and I recommend this!!!
Nicole B.
trussville
This product has great texture and flavor. With an endless flavor selection there is plenty to choose from but any choice you make will for sure be a good one because this yogurt is amazing
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart