BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alexis L.
Seattle
It's always a nice little cup snack if your hunger but don't wanna go so heavy and also lightweight for travel for on the go, for kids, popsicles, and to help with self smoothies. 100% recommended
Mia H.
Cornelius, NC
I love the taste of the actual strawberries. Makes the yogurt taste refreshing. The pricing of these yogurts are good. Most of the time they are on sale. Other yogurts have a chalky taste to them.
Samara I.
My favorite flavor is steawberry banana. My second favorite flavor is strawberry. Its the only brand of yogurt I eat. It not expensive at all. Even my kids love it. Its great for irritable tummies. Which my kids and I suffer from.
Tiffany Q.
N Fort Myers, FL
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt is my favorite. Its great on it's own or mixed into a fruit smoothie. It also tastes great with granola added in. Also an easy on the go healthy snack.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
My who family loves all the flavors they have! The low fat version tastes just as good! And they are always on sale! Perfect for any meal or for a quick snack! My favorite flavor is pumpkin spice !
Bethley B.
Moline
This yogurt is delicious.  Very smooth and creamy. We buy several at a time. Very good value. Everyone in the family loves this yogurt, and I feel it's healthier then some other brands.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
It tastes delicious and it is not heavy. Some yogurts can be heavy and I do not like that as I also like eating it with a fruit salad. The flavor is great and I would also recommend for the price.
Jazmin H.
Yo plait is honestly my favorite yogurt. I can't let this one go or try any others L. The price also you cannot beat. I usually buy the big packs at Costco and the have the light option as well.
Cassandra R.
A really great light snack for when you're in a hurry or just not too hungry. The yogurt is creamy, smooth and delicious. The strawberry and banana flavors aren't over powering each other and it's a good balance between the two.
Robin P.
milwaukee, WI
My daughter devours yogurt like its going out of style. This is one of her go to favorites. She loves the taste and I love that it is sold in the 12 pack variety pack which saves me time in grocery shopping for flavors she likes
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart