BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
This is the only yogurt that i really eat. The flavors are so strong that’s definitely a selling point for me. I’ve bought this yogurt a few times and it never disappoints. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kori L.
Thibodaux
My favorite yogurt brand! Love Love Love! The taste is so rich and delicious. Perfect mixture of banana & strawberry! My favorite is the Vanilla, but I love to try all of the flavors since they're just so goood!
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
love anything strawberry banana flavored. I especially love this yogurt because I can trust the brand and it satisfies my hunger all while being a healthy treat! I bought this at Kroger on a 10 for $10 deal!
Megan H.
I can’t even calculate how many of these I’ve had!!! They are like 93 cents and I always ALWAYS buy these because there are so many different flavors and I’m never disappointed in them at all! Definitely recommend!
Will B.
Bountiful, UT
One of the best yoplait yogurt flavors! Delicious and healthy. Really cheap price for it's quality! You can find it about anywhere and buy a large amount for a small price. Definitely will buy again and again!
Jessica S.
Downey
This brand has been around for as long as I can remember. It's my favorite flavor from Yoplait. It's a very affordable Yogurt and you can always find it in sale. I would definitely continue buying this Yogurt.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Not a huge fan of bananas but I do love this product and a lot the blue berry flavor. I usually get as a snack for work. I found it the cheapest with saving catcher at Walmart. Great for the price. Would get again
This is a good snack when you are trying to loose weight and have a late night carving a good cold yogurt hits the right spot it beats eating chips and chocolate they have good flavors and I would buy it again
Heather S.
Pequannock, NJ
Really good taste. My whole family loves it. I prefer Greek yogurt only for the amount of health benefits it gives but I love this yogurt for the taste. It feels like a treat without the caloric burden. 10/10
Abby T.
Nesconset
I love this yogurt! It is great for breakfast and makes me feel up and ready for my day. It is more liquidy than other yogurts, but overall it tastes great and there is a good variety of flavors to choose from
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?