BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
One of my guilty pleasure snacks. I love the taste of these yogurts. It’s so creamy and full of flavor. Nothing to heavy and a nice filler snack. These yogurts are a very good value. Will continue to buy.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I love Yoplait yogurts! I've tried a lot of them. But they're always coming out with new flavors, so I can't keep up lol. I'm never disappointed by any of the flavors. It's especially great that they're low fat!
Dijonae H.
Bertrandville
It’s very good, and that’s the only favor I love. Yes it’s good flavor, the BEST!! it’s affordable especially when it have sales. It’s the same just original some people eat the sugar free which is nasty!!! & yes I would recommend to others.
Aydan Z.
I loveee these yogurts. All the flavors taste exactly how they say. I have had these since I was very little and I buy it basically anywhere. They are healthy and I would definitely recommend you try them.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
This is the only yogurt that my husband will eat. They seem to have lots of flavors and it is very inexpensive. I buy this product weekly when I do my shopping I buy where it is on sale and will buy again
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this yogurt. It tastes so good and makes a really great breakfast or snack when you want something healthy. It is very affordable and comes in so many different flavors I definitely would buy more!
Morgan J.
This is my favorite yogurt. It is a classic flavor that every yogurt brand makes but this is the best in I have tried. I have bought this so many times and will continue to. Highly recommend this product!
Wyatt H.
Elm Creek, NE
Love yoplait yogurts!!! Usually banana overpowers the strawberry flavor but not this time!! Love the fresh fruits in the yoghurt and all the flavor they add to the yogurts!! Highly recommend for everyone!!
Marilyn P.
Junction City, KS
This is hands down my favorite yogurt EVER. It’s so creamy and delicious and full of flavor. I love mixing in granola and honestly you just can never go wrong with it. every single flavor is spectacular
Andrew H.
Hagerstown, MD
These yogurts are a good quick snack. It’s a quick second to Chobani. There are so many flavors, but I prefer the banana and strawberry. A good value for your product and I would definitely buy it again.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart