BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Yadira N.
Yuma
These are very good and filling. It is great to have as a snack . I buy these at Walmart most of the time . It has a nice soothing texture and taste . It is healthy and very good to add other things to it .
Kiara M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Omg . As a kid i use to hate yogurt until i tried this. They're very cheap and taste delicious. I can remember me eating three these. Im really in love with strawberries so the banana gives it like a burst.
Lexi R.
Yogurt is one of my favorite snacks. My kids love it as well. The strawberry and strawberry banana are my favorite. I buy it at Walmart. I love the flavor you can always tastes what’s in it with out a doubt. I would recommended to others 100%
Dayline P.
Oak Hills, CA
Eh don’t really like the texture of this yogurt it’s really creamy and I personally feel that the banana makes it not so pleasant to eat. Wouldn’t buy it again due to the flavor and texture. Don’t recommend.
Kayla P.
palm bay
I used to eat these everyday after school when I was younger and I loved the flavor. The texture is nice and there isn’t too many chunks of fruit. Every time I eat this I get nice memories flash back to me!
Alaina D.
This stuff is delicious. I’m usually sketched about banana flavoring, but it works in this. They’re almost always on sale, even when they are not they are moderately priced. It’s perfect for a snack!!
Emily G.
Morgan Hill , CA
Yoplait is my favorite go to yogurt. It’s very creamy and full of flavor compared to other brands I have tried in the past. I love the variety of flavors they offer as well! I always recommend it to others.
Brandon H.
98258
Good and yummy tasts very very good and it rrally good on your throat, oeobably one of the best i have ever hadx better than most yogurt brands and it comes in many dofferent flavors rangong from chcoolate
Emily C.
Gardner, KS
Yogurt is a staple in my house. When I buy name brand, I buy yoplait from Price Chopper. My kids love yogurt so we always have it on hand, I stock up when they are on sale only. The banana doesn't taste artificial. I will always buy more yoplait!
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this yogurt. It tastes so good and makes a really great breakfast or snack when you want something healthy. It is very affordable and comes in so many different flavors I definitely would buy more!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart