BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Orem, UT
This is one of my favorite things to have for breakfast. I love to use it in smoothies or mix fruit and granola with it. The flavoring does not taste artificial. I would recommend this product to others.
💜 Ꮮ.
Pacoima
Really delicious yoplait yogurts!!! I love to buy these when I’m to lazy to make breakfast these are definitely a go to you can mix it with some granola bites !!!! I would definitely recommend to others
Tess G.
The reason I didn't give this product a five star review is because I feel like there is just way too much sugar. The texture of the yogurt is really nice and smooth. I like buying this product overall.
Nevadda O.
Paducah
My favorite yogurt of all time! All other brands taste chemically in this flavor for some reason & this one must seems to be perfect! I buy it all the time & my family loves it too. Try it out!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla L.
Clearlake Oks, CA
This yougurt has to be the best hands down. Even though it says straw banana, the strawberries really empower over the bananas. Yogurt is supposed to be healthy, but this one has a little too much sugar.
Ashlee B.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite yogurt who doesn’t like strawberry banana are you there sometimes put it in my smoothies my kids love it too my four year old is really picky but she loves strawberry banana
Alessandra C.
Longmont, CO
I like this yogurt flavor better than the regular strawberry, although I wish the strawberry chunks weren't so big. Tastes great, and the box packs are a great value and usually come with two flavors.
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I absolutely love this strawberry flavored yogurt by yoplait. It is very nutritious for my health. I am a continuing consumer of this product and will continue to be so by buying this brand of yogurt.
Malory H.
I love it !! Usually my go to on yogurt ! It's affordable and healthy with a wonderful taste as well. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good tasting yogurt.
Daisy B.
My absolute favorite yogurt! I leash love it as it is with strawberries & bananas but sometimes I add some extra fruit for a more defined taste! They are so yummy and healthy to substitute a bad snack.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart