BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Orem, UT
This is one of my favorite things to have for breakfast. I love to use it in smoothies or mix fruit and granola with it. The flavoring does not taste artificial. I would recommend this product to others.
Gretchen M.
Waite Park, MN
Love the low fat flavors. You can’t tell a difference between the low fat and regular fat flavors! These are so nice for a quick, small breakfast! Can purchase at just about any place that sells yogurt.
Alejandra H.
lancaster
I like it it has good flavor and good texture very creamy I’m a repeated consumer. It’s an affordable price and it’s easy to have access to it it’s also healthy I would recommend it to others they have a lot of different flavors as well
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
The texture and taste of this yogurt are amazing. With food, texture is huge for me and it's the right consistency and smoothness that all yogurt should be. It also has the perfect amount of sweetness for a little treat throughout the day
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
I mean could there be a more iconic yogurt than this? It's the all American child of yogurt. The best flavor in the best brand could make even the hardest of yogurt haters hearts want to take a huge bite.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
I eat these for breakfast every morning. There are so many flavors you can choose from. I usually like to buy granola and put them in my yogurt. They are inexpensive and everybody loves them (from what I've heard).
Nevadda O.
Paducah
My favorite yogurt of all time! All other brands taste chemically in this flavor for some reason & this one must seems to be perfect! I buy it all the time & my family loves it too. Try it out!!!!!!!!!!
Bri T.
Kalamazoo
It really tastes like the true flavor and I love that there’s real fruit inside. I buy all my yogurt at meijer which they always have decent sales going on for this brand. I would definitely buy it again
Anna I.
Knoxville
Can't beat this classic little yogurt! It's been around forever, it's creamy, and it's delicious! I always stock up with these! I don't always get this flavor but I like it as well as any of the others.
Kortney B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I like the thickness of this yogurt as well as all the vitamins it has in it. I wouldn’t recommend eating every day however. Affordable, easy to put in a lunch box or whatever for lunch. Recommended!!!!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart