BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Corrine B.
It’s the original yogurt, how can you not love it!? It’s the one healthy food that I’ll eat all the time and they’re so easy to carry around with you. Even if you don’t have a spoon, you can drink it!!
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
Love this yogurt it’s really the only yogurt that I will consume on a daily basis. It’s a great value and worth every penny. Repeat consumer of this product. I highly recommend this yoplait to others.
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
Love love love yoplait yogurt. Great flavor, not the healthiest of yogurts but comes in so many flavors and inexpensive. Great for snacks or in your lunch. Bought from a grocery store. Would buy again!
Ruth M.
I honestly love this yogurt. I am a repeat customer. You can buy it at Walmart and target. It is so good and it's affordable and they have so many flavors to choose from I would buy this product again!
Line L.
Bloomington, IL
It is very creamy and fruity. I cant eat just one. I enjoy the black cherry and berry the most. It is one of the oldest brands of yogurt that i eat. Its also pretty cheap so i can buy multiple flavors.
Sarah C.
Burleson
This yogurt is sooo good. It's smooth and tastes amazing. Great value and very cheap. The flavors taste just like strawberries and bananas. I've been buying it since I was little. Definitely recommend
Noe K.
Longmont , CO
DELICIOUS. Perfect balance between strawberry and banana. Got this from my local king soopers about 5 months back and now it's my go to yogurt. So delicious and worth the price 100%. Love this yogurt.
minhanhymous T.
Spring, TX
A reliable and affordable yogurt. They’ve been around for forever and have a great variety of flavors. Have purchased this brand for many years. They should definitely try making a Greek yogurt brand.
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I absolutely love this strawberry flavored yogurt by yoplait. It is very nutritious for my health. I am a continuing consumer of this product and will continue to be so by buying this brand of yogurt.
Bree A.
I really like the taste of this yogurt. It doesn’t have a nasty after taste. Its very creamy. It also have a nice blend of strawberry and banana. By far my favorite yogurt brand. Its pretty affordable.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?