BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I absolutely love this strawberry flavored yogurt by yoplait. It is very nutritious for my health. I am a continuing consumer of this product and will continue to be so by buying this brand of yogurt.
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
Love this yogurt it’s really the only yogurt that I will consume on a daily basis. It’s a great value and worth every penny. Repeat consumer of this product. I highly recommend this yoplait to others.
Malory H.
I love it !! Usually my go to on yogurt ! It's affordable and healthy with a wonderful taste as well. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good tasting yogurt.
Corrine B.
It’s the original yogurt, how can you not love it!? It’s the one healthy food that I’ll eat all the time and they’re so easy to carry around with you. Even if you don’t have a spoon, you can drink it!!
Noe K.
Longmont , CO
DELICIOUS. Perfect balance between strawberry and banana. Got this from my local king soopers about 5 months back and now it's my go to yogurt. So delicious and worth the price 100%. Love this yogurt.
Mary J.
Coffeyville
This is a family favorite. With a large family the variety of flavors gives each person what they like. It has a creamy texture and taste like the fruit it contains. No harsh sweeteners or bitterness.
Line L.
Bloomington, IL
It is very creamy and fruity. I cant eat just one. I enjoy the black cherry and berry the most. It is one of the oldest brands of yogurt that i eat. Its also pretty cheap so i can buy multiple flavors.
Sarah C.
Burleson
This yogurt is sooo good. It's smooth and tastes amazing. Great value and very cheap. The flavors taste just like strawberries and bananas. I've been buying it since I was little. Definitely recommend
Akeya G.
Greensboro, NC
These are great for the price! They're perfect for a little snack between meals. I usually buy these at Walmart or Harris Teeter. It's doesn't compare really other to brands. I recommend this product!
minhanhymous T.
Spring, TX
A reliable and affordable yogurt. They’ve been around for forever and have a great variety of flavors. Have purchased this brand for many years. They should definitely try making a Greek yogurt brand.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?