BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Courtney T.
Grand Rapids
I feel like this yogurt is an awesome option. I use it as a snack before bed as a replacement for ice cream. It is filling and helps curve my unhealthy cravings. I can usually buy 10 for $5 which is awesome for my budget! I really like all the flavor options but strawberry banana is my favorite! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Mary Clay E.
Aubrey, TX
This is my all time favorite yogurt. I love strawberry and banana. I am not a fan of greek yogurt so thats why I stick with this type. I love how it is cheap and there are not many calories. It is filling along with being tasteful. I would recommend this yogurt to anybody and they could pick from all the different flavors that yoplait has.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
This is my yogurt! I never buy them in the singles. I always find them when there on sale and buy the box of them! Strawberry Banana is my favorite flavor! I enjoy using these for snacks and my children pack them to school for there lunch! The price on them is very cheap when i use my coupons so i usually don't have to pay the whole price!!
Aryunna B.
Great flavor, just delicious, my personal favorite and favorites flavor

great eat value for me, that is

very affordable, if I can’t get a big box of this than I’d get the singles

im a repetitive customer, I would recommend this yogurt to anyone, especially one who don’t like the fruit chunks in the yogurt
Eimy L.
This yogurt is one of my favorites! I love this mix. this yogurt is healthy and yummy. Is affordable but rather buy the whole box instead of one.this is good for a good snack or for breakfast. I would buy this yogurt again! ( the picture is just original strawberry )
Jessica B.
Louisville
Love it! Really good bang for your buck! You can get a 8 pack at Walmart for $3. I also like that's it's a big enough size the one for breakfast is good! I'm not a big morning eater!
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
This is my favorite! Even my children like it. I’ve tried other yogurts but they were too gritty for me or just didn’t have the flavor I was looking for. I really enjoy this yogurt.
Taija G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I buy this flavor everytime I get yogurt. It taste amazing and everyone in the house loves it.  This isn't the only flavor I buy. I like to mix it up a little and have different varieties. I also love blueberry and banana split. There is one more but I can't figure out the name.  It's amazing. The brand never let's me down.
Aya H.
Arlington
Me and my sisters love this yogurt! It’s our go to for breakfast, lunch and dinner! All the different kinds of flavors are awesome! We usually go to Walmart to get them and they’re always on the shopping list!
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
I love it. It tastes so good and it’s been around for years. I love it and it has little bits of strawberries that just complete the flavor! Other brands just taste a little off, but Yoplait is great. Love it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?