BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Beth S.
Barboursville, WV
My husband loves these yogurts!! He loves the multiple flavors you can find, and they all taste great. I do think they are a great healthy snack, and we have definitely purchased these multiple times!! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
I could literally eat a whole box of these each day! Amazing flavor! The portions are perfect too! I cannot express in words how delicious this flavor is! Absolutely amazing!
lauren m.
Orange , CA
This is my favorite yogurt!! I eat is as a snack and it keeps me full throughout the day. It's great during summer days cause it is very refreshing. I usually buy it at Albertsons cause that's where I go but you can buy it anywhere.
Karina C.
Gonzales, CA
I absolutely love this brand of yogurt. I have been eating this since I was a little girl, and I got to say the blueberry one is my absolute favorite one yet! I eat it almost every day for a quick snack to keep me full between meals!
Jade G.
I love the taste of Yoplait yogurt. The strawberry banana is always my go to yogurt. The taste is sweet and the consistency is smooth. The refrigerator in my parents' house would literally be stocked with different flavored yogurts.
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
This is a good go to. Kinda sugary, but it's what I grew up with so it's a staple. Very affordable usually what I grab when I'm at the store. Spot on with the flavor I recommend this to others who want a not to crazy yogurt.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
Don’t like this flavor. Mainly personal preference. Yoplait in general is good but this flavor lacks in taste. It is creamy and smooth which texture is important. I purchase from my local grocery. Will continue to buy other flavors.
emilie M.
Corsica, PA
This is my all time favorite yogurt! It has great flavor. It's also very creamy but it has fruit chucks in it to break it up. Very good value and seems to be available everywhere! It doesn't happen often but of people ask for a yogurt recommendation I also go for this one.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
This has always been my go to yogurt brand and flavor! It's so good and I love the strawberry banana flavor it has. And the strawberry chunks are so good! Good price and they always have it in bulk too at Costco and usually a smaller bulk in Walmart as well which is nice. Good price too
Haliegh B.
New Iberia, LA
Yoplait is a great choice when eating healthy. It's fulfilling and not expensive like most foods. The taste is absolutely amazing, and the texture is smooth. I love eating this in the morning because it gets me ready for the day.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?