BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
This to me, is the absolute best yogurt out there. I have tried it all, but the strawberry banana is the best! The taste is amazing and it isn't to thick or thin. I definitely would recommend this.
Daela H.
I FRIGGEN LOVE THIS STUFF! Okay but yes I love yogurt and this is just the best. There are many other fancy yogurts out there but in reality this is all you will ever want or need in your life. I buy it every trip to the store.
Jesselyn G.
Winter Haven, FL
This is my favorite kind. Can't go wrong with yoplait. It's not thick, not too sweet. I buy mine at Walmart or Publix depending the sale they have. I love when they have them 10 for 10. The price is affordable. You will not be disappointed with this brand.
Kalí K.
San Diego, CA
I'm a fan of this yogurt, I've been eating it since I was a kid! It's fruity and flavorful, it delivers everything you'd want in a classic "Strawberry Banana" without any of that artificial taste. Tastes like my childhood! ;)
Kelly B.
Mesa
This is my favorite snack to grab from the fridge.  It always tastes good and satiates my afternoon cravings.  I've eaten this yogurt for most of my life.  I like buying in bulk from Costco because we go through them so quickly.
Taylor R.
McKeesport
Okay, so personally I do not like the strawberry banana flavor but my husband loves it. He eats it all the time and really enjoys it. It’s not expensive so I don’t complain. If I’m really craving yogurt it will do in a pinch.
Helene S.
Reading, PA
I love yoplait yogurts, and especially this flavor! I love the little chunks of fruit which is so good! I eat these all the time and I love them! These taste very similar to other brands of yogurt. I recommend this flavor and brand!
Rylee S.
Lake Mary
I didn’t like the flavor very much and maybe that was because it was low fat but it was alright if you need it to be low fat and it was a pretty reasonable price for it plus it was healthy. So you can’t really complain by I personally probably would not buy again.
Chrissy W.
Nettie , WV
Very creamy. Tastes delicious. I even feed it to my pig lol. She really enjoys it to. I buy it all the time especially if it’s on sale. Doesn’t have the artificial sweetener taste like other brands. Definitely would recommend
Adrianna D.
Indianapolis
To me the Yoplait originals are the best. They taste great compared to others they are smooth some other products don’t taste how they are supposed to. Yoplait was always spot on with he taste. I would recommend this product.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart