BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amber B.
Sugar Hill, GA
This is my husband’s favorite yogurt to take to work in the morning. He says the strawberry is amazing and the price is good. It is easily available at just about any grocery store.. I recommend this yogurt to all!
Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
My husband buys this yogurt! He loves it! The flavor is great and he eats it whenever he is wanting a bit of a treat because we recently started trying to eat a lot healthier. I eat Greek yogurt though. But I do like this yogurt a lot! Very flavorful!
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Peach and strawberry is my favorite flavour . They taste great and are an easy snack on the go or at home. I buy the bulk box I find it slightly cheaper that way
Kera S.
This is my go to yogurt when I'm not sure what I want from the store. Sometimes I go for the fancier stuff but this is the root of my love for yogurt. This is the flavor my mom always eats and is as classic as it gets to me.
Lola L.
This is a classic yogurt taste great always a great healthy breakfast to take on the go in the morning, I’m definetly a repeat consumer of this product. It always starts my day off right with such wonderful flavor!
Veronica R.
This yogurt is sooo good. I love yoplait. I buy it very often and am a repeat consumer. It is very affordable, so I buy it often. I bought it at Wegmans supermarket. I would recommend to my friends. It's delicious!
Shelby Lou H.
This is a very nice you'll get what is smooth consistency that I love and it is also a healthy alternative to snacks like pop tarts Oreos and potato chips they are a great value and it comes with a bunch of yogurt and one tube
Rachel F.
Brownsville, Texas
Actually this product it was pretty good i never thought this was ganna expected more than i thought it was ganna taste it really had the both flovor and i close my eyes and just think about good past times things
Grace L.
Bay Springs, MS
when i go through my health kicks this is my go to yogurt. i use these in some of my smoothies also. i get multiple flavors and i love them all. i usually get the strawberry and banana or the blueberry.
Sarah S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I've been eating this yogurt since I was a kid and now I buy it for my own littles and they love it so much. It's a great snack I even use it to throw it in my smoothies sometimes. I'll always be a constant buyer!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart