BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Gaby R.
This is my go too yogurt , been eating it since I was a little girl , I buy it at Walgreens , Walmart , Target , Costco , my local corner store , Sam's club . Love how they are very well know and trusted that you can find it anywhere . I would definitely recommend it to a family & friends
Stephanie C.
Paulden , AZ
I don't like yogurt that has chunks of fruit in it. It's not that I don't like the fruit I don't like the texture. That's why I like this yogurt. I still get a natural fruit flavoring minus the chunks of fruit in it.
Kaneisha G.
ARLINGTON
I love strawberry banana it's my favorite... I usually eat these for a snack or something that I take on the go... Good and can get you thru your next snack, lunch or dinner... Depends on what time you ate it lol...
Alexis R.
richmond
I love strawberry banana everything. I’ve tried making my own smoothies and I really like the Lala drinkable ones but if I need something that’s a little bit thicker than the smoothies these are my go to! Plus they are very cheap at my local Kroger(¢69)
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
I love this yogurt because they mixed bananas with strawberries. And those are my favorite fruits. And their very affordable and taste like heaven. I love these and I would recommend them to you and maybe your kids.
Kelli K.
Detroit, MI
Ahhhh what can I say?? I grew up on this!! It’s a staple in my morning routine. I love the flavor and it’s hands down my favorite brand of yogurt it’s creamy and sweet. I but it all the time and highly recommend it!!
Kaley K.
Franklin, WV
Yoplait yogurt is one of my most favorite buys ! The texture is my favorite, and the taste is seriously the best. I always love eating the strawberries out. This yogurt is something I buy weekly and I always recommend it to family members and friends !
Sarah J.
Kentucky
This is one of my go to flavors! It’s soooo good! The flavor is just amazing and delicious and they are soooo smooth and creamy! Nothing can compare to yoplait yogurt when it comes to creaminess! I would highly recommend!
kynlee J.
Modesto, CA
I am not the biggest fan of yogurt. I didn’t like this flavor very well. I am a repeat consumer. I have bought this at my local grocery store. I believe other brands are better. However this is usually a good price!
Sydney S.
indianola
this is just a personal thing, but it has a weird after taste for me because i don’t like bananas. but besides that, it’s an amazing product. would buy it again and have many times. unless you really don’t like bananas or strawberries, you’ll love this.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart