BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Savannah F.
Love these. Quick easy and healthy. Very tasty. A healthy snack for parents and kids. Not only are they healthy but they are cheap snacks that taste great. Always looking for something healthy and these definitely fit our needs. We will always buy these yogurts.
Judith H.
Galveston , TX
Super yummy!! Super cheap can get it at Walmart!! I definitely recommend to try it it met my expectations and more honestly the only yogurt I eat🤷🏻‍♀️. Y’all should definitely try it especially is y’all like strawberries!!!
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
Love yoplait yogurt. It’s creamy and full of flavor! It’s comparable to other similar products. It’s a good value. And definitely affordable. It’s usually on sale. Definitely will buy again. I would recommend to others.
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
I usually have yogurt for breakfast with granola and this is by far the best tasting yogurt I've tasted it has a smooth texture and is bot chalky like some yogurts I've had which I'm happy about. Definitely recommend it.
Flyn M.
Westminster , MD
Yoplait yogurt has been around for so long and I remember eating it as a kid for my afternoon snack and I look forward to it every single day because it was so delicious and even today by the Yoplait yogurt and it still taste the same way and is delicious I love it
Lanaysa M.
I've been eating this yogurt all my life! Even as a kid I'd tell my mom to buy this strawberry banana flavor, she buy them from our local market for a CHEAP price, I buy them now by the case, I recommend it to my friends
Kelcie A.
Crawfordville
I absolutely love yoplait! I don’t think I could eat a cremier yogurt brand. Definitely worth the buy and the money. Everything is spot on for sure! There are so many flavor options and it’s definitely worth the purchase.
Daisy N.
I LOVE THIS YOGURT!!!! I grew up eating this and it just brings me good memories and makes me feel healthier and more energized and it’s so delicious it has so many different flavors and combinations it’s just to die for
Meagan E.
Yoplait is our favorite yogurt brand in my household! And strawberry banana is probably our most purchased flavor! My 18 month old even loves it! Very good, very affordable. And I always get coupons which is another plus!
Cheyenne V.
Bristol, VA
I didn't like it at first but I have to try and get a few times it was good I bought it at Target for a good price it taste like strawberries which is great not too expensive it's pretty good reasonable price once you start eating it you can't stop eating it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart