BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tallie D.
New Richmond
Has been my all time favorite and go to yoghurt since I was very little. This is a great snack to have after school, or even for a dessert. The banana and strawberry flavor is very dominant and well pronounced.
Chris S.
Lillington
It’s yogurt! And it’s creamy and sweet. Being low fat (accidentally grabbed) turned out not to be a big deal. Was delicious. Purchased at Walmart or Food Lion for less than a dollar. Wonderful snack for all ages
ASHLEY R.
Yoplait Originals is one of the only yogurt brands my entire family can agree on. I myself am not a big yogurt eater but they do have some really good flavors that have kept us coming back for at least 15 years.
Ann L.
Erlanger, KY
By far my favorite kind of yogurt! The flavors are all rich and very tasty! I probably eat one of these everyday with my lunch! My favorite ones are the strawberry banana, vanilla, and cherry! I also like to try new flavors but these are my go to!
Isabella S.
San Jose, CA
Yoplait is my go-to brand for yogurt. Strawberry banana is my personal favorite and has actual fruit chunks in it! It tends to be a great deal too. I buy in bulk when it's on sale at Safeway. 10/10, do recommend!
Merle W.
El Paso, TX
This is the only yogurt that I can bring myself to eat. It’s creamy and fruity and doesn’t have that yogurt smell. It’s moderately priced and can me found in just about every grocery story around. The ones with the fruit to the bottom are good too
Katelyn C.
This yogurt is absolutely amazing! It has such an awesome flavor. The yogurt is also very affordable, and can be found at Walmart. It has an amazing value for such a little price. I would definitely buy it again.
Carrigan C.
I love this flavor and this product. I am a repeat customer to the product I ask for coupons daily because it’s healthy with a good flavor. I say that because I wanna be healthy but don’t try. Haha also LOW FAT
Jessica S.
Downey
This brand has been around for as long as I can remember. It's my favorite flavor from Yoplait. It's a very affordable Yogurt and you can always find it in sale. I would definitely continue buying this Yogurt.
Pamela W.
Senatobia , MS
I've been eating this for years. It's the only brand I buy & it's been consistently the same flavor & quality which is a rare thing these days with shrinking product size & "new & improved". I'm a diehard fan.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?