BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Caitlin K.
Malad City
It's okay, nothing special... It's got a pretty uniform flavor and texture. The taste isn't that great in my opinion though. Pretty cheap though so it's a decent buy if you just want some yogurt. I'd buy it again, but just because it's the go to yogurt.
Deana S.
Jackson, KY
These are so good! They’re the perfect size to grab and eat on the go and got perfect in the cup holder of my car! And the price point is wonderful. If you haven’t tried these then you definitely should! Well worth going to the store every other day for!
Jessica L.
Very sweet in flavor, strong taste and has a nice smooth texture. To be healthy it has to much sugar, it is good value considering that its decent yogurt. Not expensive at all, just the right amount. I would purchase this yogurt again, it's not to bad.
Breanna E.
Lizella, GA
Omg!!! It is amazing . The taste is to die for , I love the strawberry and banana flavor. It’s definitely healthy if your trying to watch your figure. The think I love the most is that it is inexpensive. When eating this I try to add some flavorful oats.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
My favorite yogurt. I eat this yogurt daily for breakfast. I buy this product weekly and will continue. The strawberry flavor is by far my favorite and it's very healthy for your digestive system. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.
Reanna G.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love Yoplait. I always have. My favorite is the strawberry banana, I like that their is little chunks of strawberry in it. It is very smooth and I like the texture. Their are some yogurts that just make me want to gag because of the texture.
Danii G.
Yoplait yogurt is super good ! It has so many flavors , you would buy it at walmart ! It’s good value and comes in a pack of either 6 or 8 , it’s for a good price I would buy it again ! It also comes with little pieces of the fruit that it’s made of!!😍
Olivia B.
scottsboro , AL
Strawberry banana is the only flavor my husband eats. It is a great healthy snack and very filling. It is affordable although more than the generic it is worth the few extra cents. It tastes just like fresh fruit. I think it's perfect just the way it is.
Jordan W.
Flowery Br, GA
While yogurt isn’t my go-to, this strawberry-banana combination does switch things up for me while keeping me healthy. It’s smooth and creamy and worth the price you pay. Throw some granola on it and call it a day. Definitely worth buying again!Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
johari r.
Shreveport
Yoplait honestly has to be one of the best yogurt brands ever made in the US. It’s so rich and the flavor is just right. Not over powering but that’s fine. There are very tiny pieces of strawberries in it for authenticity, I believe. I would recommend.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?