BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Mackenzie K.
Clarksville , TN
This is my favorite yogurt. The flavor is just amazing. Strawberry and bananas is a good pair. I buy this about once a month. I like the price of it. All of the flavors are good though. You can’t go wrong with yoplait yogurt.
Evelina M.
Baldwin Park, CA
Absolutely love these little things. I think they are wonderful especially for the price some stores even sell them individually. Although it says low in fat I still think they are pretty fattening however they are great for the summer I usually freeze them and make popsickle sticks. Definitely recommend you try that. They also sell them in big containers where you can put them in a popsickle molder and add fruit also it is amazing.
Jasmine B.
Orlando
The Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt is such a delicious yogurt! I mean I have had my fridge stacked with Yoplait! After eating it you don’t feel like a gross full. It’s more of a refreshing full and a great snack if your not like starving.
Savanna L.
Montrose, MN
I grew up on this yogurt so I suppose I compare the flavors of other yogurts to Yoplait. And honestly I prefer their flavors. I am aware there are yogurts that have more nutritional value or less sugar but I will still be buying Yoplait. I like adding more fruit to it because the pieces in there are not very big. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Aliyah S.
This yogurt has a very good strawberry flavor. It is very smooth and creamy. Does not leave chalky aftertaste like other yogurts. Not expensive at all. I buy this yogurt almost every time I go grocery shopping.
Tiffany A.
I get the big cotainer of this and it can last about a week in my house. My 4 year old loves it. He is a picky eater and also has sensory issues.So the fact that he will eat something that's this good for him surprises me. They have the small ones that come in a variety of flavors that are also yummy and are really great for shakes or just eating by themselves.
Ceci Q.
Los Angeles, CA
It has good taste for people that love extra sweet. I’ve noticed they’ve changed the way they make their yogurt. It tastes more like artificial flavor with very small Chunks of “strawberry”
Carolina R.
San Bernardino , CA
Second flavor I’d choose if the harvest peach wasn’t available but it definitely does have the amazing consistency: creamy, rich, smells amazing lol. Bought this at Walmart or Target, yes I would buy again and again!
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
We buy 2 of the large containers of this a month!! We love this yogurt so much. We add it to smoothies we add oats and almonds in it for breakfast sometimes. This yogurt is a must have!!
Katy T.
Allendale, MI
I eat one of these yogurts every single morning. They are so good and such a great price. The taste is always wonderful and I love the little chunks of fruit they put in it! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart